Reviews for Countdown
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Beautifully written
scorsby chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
sweet story. i like your style. sort of like a montage of images. interesting
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was very well done. Bravo.
Anna Nigma chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This story is so sweet. I've loved Harry/Ginny since the second book came out and your story portrays their relationship wonderfully. The style is also really unique and interesting and the whole thing is very well written.
thenlaugh chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Well, I don't have the time to think of a different little spiel for each of your stories, so let this count for all of them...

Wow. Just wow. Your style of writing catches the sweetness as well as the tragic reality of the world the characters are placed in. It's bittersweet and I love it. I honestly love all of it...

Your fics amazing
Amyranth chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
LOVE this. possibly my favourite Harry/Ginny piece ever.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That was beautiful. Simply put.
tahwekilelohcin chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
this is perfect. a fairytale story set in an imperfect world. there's not going to be a happy ending, but there still can be the fairytale. wonderful job. :)

Seraphim-Lore chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I swear, that is the BEST Ginny/Harry fanfiction I have ever read, and ranks pretty damn high among me favourite fanfictions. Good Job )
WindsHeart chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Oh this was so wonderful!

There were so many good lines in this that I loved, like "Not Real Love mind you, the sort you spell in capital leters, no it was silly love, the sort that is forever in a moment and not much in a lifetime." and

"She kissed him and tried to ignore the countdown in the background."

The emotion in this story made me hold my breath while I was reading and you wrote Ginny just like I always imagined she would feel and react. I bow at your feet! :)

I was also wondering: I'm trying to compile fics to feature in a post on my LiveJournal. May I post this fic when I get the other fics together? Pretty please with chocolate cookies? :)

Much love and adoration!

WindsHeart ~~~
OneVoice714 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Wow. This story has been on my favorites list for ages, it seems...I always find myself going back to it if I need a good piece of fanfic to read, not to mention a good cry. It's fantastic, and I'm just so sorry I never reviewed earlier-I really thought I had. Anyway, keep up the great work and fantastic writing.
Bizzo chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
i loved it...and i am loving you by reviewing right so yeah...i am felling like a love whore right now...right back to story...BEAUTIFUL!BRAVA!...I swear you get better and better every friggin day!...kinda reminds me of old time stories with the numbers there...
puddle of mud chapter 1 . 11/21/2005

It's official. I worship you. "I couldn't aspire to anything higher". I seriously couldn't. But then again anything that makes someone lose the light in their eyes would make me sad, just the whole thing did it to me. I think it started in the beginning when the house was so quiet. I loved everything. She is his saving grace and he the anti-hero and they just have to get to happily ever after dammit!
TashaMK chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Aw.. that was such a sweet story! It was written without much embellishment, just a light but at the same time sad tone. The ending was fabulous. It captured the entire story so well with it's simplicity. The whole story was short, simple, and sweet, but you made it your own by adding things like the scene with sirius (I'm assuming that he was the man talking about Lily). Ginny thoughts seemed to real, like her real thought process would have been, finally seeing Harry as more than just a hero but realizing he'd always be a hero as well as just Harry. It was wonderful! (hehe, going a bit above with my praise aren't I?) ;P)

redireas chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That was a very sweet story and I loved reading it! Interesting form as well. Very unique! Nice idea!