Reviews for Over And Done With
LemonadeLovers chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hm... Interesting... Will you continue this? I'd love to see more! _

mgS99
naruto-fanfic chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
good story i like it and hope you update soon
dfcole chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Great start! Plz update soon!
Beowulf31486 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This story looks quite interesting. You did a great job starting it and setting everything up. Good job with the showing the emotions of the characters and their interactions with each other. Nice job with introducing the conflict with Asuka, I wonder how this will affect her and everybody else. I can't wait to see the different changes that Asuka will cause throughout this story.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I do hope that continue with this, its really good so far. and iam interested in reading whats next.
Andy chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
nice characteriztion,good job on this one.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Nice, hope tom see more soon.
VentMonster chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
i like it so far a bit unreal that they havnt done it yet, but ur story...

but still update soon!
shinji the good sharer chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
not bad, keep it up.

ikari shinji
The Mighty Banana chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This is starting out awesome!

But I caution you now, as you probably already know as a reader Asuka gets worked into the relationship somehow, this won't work.

None of us can get past seeing her with anyone else but shinji.

It's a shallow statement I know. But grounded in truth.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
wow. this story has promise. and i relaly mean it. i like wut i'm seein so far. the pain, the lonliness, the sadness in Asuka's life, the comfort, the joy, the ease in Shinji's and Rei's life, damn you really hit the mark. but please don't split the two up. although...although yes i am a pure ShinjiXRei fic, i suppose there could be a night where Asuka cracks and does the dirty with Shinji...it's just a suggestion, and it would add a really nice plot to the story. well anyways that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Makes sense to me. Asuka was always the most screwed up one of the bunch.

Error check:

"sororitized with Hikari"

Sororitized?

"On the other hand, this city has wrought about more pain than she could ever recall feeling."

Brought about.
dennisud chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
It will be in interesting journey how this story will go.

I think Asuka's jealousy and hurt will drive the initial parts of the story and how Rei and Shinji handle that will point the story in a direction that will definitely keep things hoppin.

I also think that Shinji and Rei IMHO will have a stronger bond than any Shinji and Asuka would have.

I will say that I am one of the few who have written stories where all three get togather more for their mutual expieriences that developed into intense caring for each other.

But given the opposing nature of the girls It will be up to the author whether Shinji will be the unbreakable cord holding them otgether or be the catalyst of dissolution with all their relationships.

I see this as Rei and Shinji accept Asuka and help, or Asuka will cause shinji to betray Rei , and feel so much guilt Asuka wouls also lose Shinji.

Hope some of this helps!

You can e-mail me if you want.

dennisud
Innortal chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
A great addition. It was a perfect scene, one that you could see with the series. Keep it up, you're doing great.

Innortal