Reviews for Poetry
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Why should I spare you my fantastic rhymes
When I could dice out poems for only a dime?
Sadly, however, I'm not much of a poet,
But I do like bacon.
dzio chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Well, you're safe, as the only kind of a poem I'm capable of composing has no rhymes at all, contains metaphors that no-one gets and is in Polish. Wouldn't be very helpful, I think. Although I guess it would be fun if you put it in some kind of online translator and waited for the thing to explode from confusion. ;)

Anyway, loved the idea in this fic. House and poetry is definitely new, especially the way you put the two together. Loved his ideas on who is what kind of a poem, and the last two lines were a perfect ending. Nothing like poetry, right. ;)
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
House and poetry... yeah, I can really see that. And I think you got all of their characters right. And... I didnt bother rhyming cause it would have been so awful...

Anyway... I loved this fic!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is funny. Especially when Cuddy elbowed an intern and House's mental picture of Cameron (hilarious!). I'm glad that you wrote Foreman into it because there is a major lack of Foreman in many of these stories, he is usually background noise or absent all together. I have noticed, though, that everyone makes Chase seem like such an idiot. Well, your description of him made me laugh anyway. Great story!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Lord, I just said that one of your other fics was like poetry. Maybe it was a vision of the future...ha no.

This was entertaingly insiteful (is that spelled right 0_o w.e.). I found myself nodding in agreement the whole time.

The Wilson-Haiku comparison reminded me of "Beginnings" by 'just another great gatsby'. Any link there? However unlikely. The comparison also had some lightly slashy tones. I'll let this face _ show my reaction to it.

I'm especially pleased that Foreman was included and giving such a nice description. I have noticed thought, and have cememnted my theory after reading this, that most of the time people that like Foreman say Chase is an airhead and Chase lovers forget Foreman is there. I find it all very amusing.

I've gone on rambling to long. Lovely work.
PurpleKyu chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
If I knew how to rhyme, maybe I would have done it just to annoy you. Just kidding. But I did see that the 'rhyme' and 'time' rhyme was overused.

But poetry and House? Honestly. Can't see it happening. But it was really interesting seeing it in writing.

Hehehe. Um. House is not a mouse.

Er. Right. ]
Asteria chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
This is really cool. I need to write more poetry.

I think House is free-form poetry. What with the not necessarily following any established rules thing.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is great, as is your other ones. I love how he classifies different people as poems. I'd never thought of that and he picks the perfect poem for each person. So...just wanted to say thanks for making my day :-)
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Interesting concept. I enjoyed reading it.

The Swordsman
Amelia Incognita chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I swear, I won't rhyme at all. I think I'm allergic.

More to the point-I LOVE THIS. You write great House.

~a.i.
Caerulea chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Your humourous stories are all very good

I read them at work more than I really should!
Chibi-Chi chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I've got the time

So i'm reviewing in rhyme

Your fic is quite good

And a little a bit funny

The weather is nice

And the sky is now sunny

Talking of weather

Will remind me now of Haiku's

I'll now scope out the rest of your fics

The better ones (imo) will be the first ones i choose

Good day to you madam

I will review you again soon

And i must go eat now

As it is half past noon.

Quite good, that, wasn't it? :p.
asdfasdfaasdf chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I can't rhyme for cheese so I am just going write a regular review.

He summoned a mental image of her, tried to resist adding big fake tears to her cheeks and a speech bubble above her head saying ‘why me?’.

That is the funniest sentence that I have ever read, seriously.
Oni chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Brilliant! and you must also new a lot of things about poetry...

Wonderfully fitting the acrostic-Chase and haiku-Wilson, but i think "No-one liked limericks, he decided with some malice. They were fun, that could be said, but they had an incredibly rigid meter, were predictable as all hell, and were the opposite of versatile." is the best description ever of Cuddy's character!

And what if House was an epic poem? something complex and fascinating like Odissey?
branblack chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I really like this

your knowledge of form scares me

on to the next fic.