Reviews for Just a Smile
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
What a funny, sweet little fic. I almost didn't click on it, but I decided that I should give it a chance, maybe I'll like it, but I don't like it...I LOVE it. On that note, I would like to tell you that you did a great job characterizing Izumo and Kotetsu considering how we don't really get to see them that much.

ferret nin
Fawn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Huh, Kotetsu is incredibly observant. I really like what he noticed and all the details the smiles can give him. Well written. Good read.
nabraska chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Kotetsu made me smile too as I was reading this. Adorable! I love how you wrote the characters so well. 3
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I have no idea what to say, but this was really good! Just like Kakashi to tick Iruka off for no reason.
TekJounin chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
What an adorable story! Kotetsu can add another smile to his collection, as he got me too. :)
amused4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
*smiles* AH IT'S CONTAGIOUS~!
TheTimePig chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I absolutely love this fic, it's so well written and the characters are exactly how they should be! And as most of the other reviewers have said, it made me smile too!
Qwerty chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This was really sweet, and I love how everything in the story bulids up to that last scene with everyone in the mission room cheered up by something so simple but true. XD

“It’s good to be alive.”
My Deliah chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Damn, this was really good. It even cheered me up, and that's huge (fyi) Awesome! :D
philem chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
luverly story!

nice and cheerful :p
SchizophrenicRacoon chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Heh heh, I love the observations done by Kotetsu.

Also the chain reaction at the end is BRILLIANT.

It's like a happy ending - yay! A rare moment of happy happy.

Also because everyone loves Kotetsu and Izumo. 8D

Yay, write more please. 8D
Aerlyn-Angel-of-Death chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aww, that was so cute and fluffy! I love it!
Evilknife chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Ah! Now I can't STOP smiling! Yeah, this ruled.
rouge25 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
aw heck so cool! like a five people you meet in heaven thing featuring two of my favorite chuunins! So cool! now did i cry when reading this? huh 4got, or was it some other story... anyways real cool, cheers me up real good!
NarutoCraze chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is REALLY good-I absolutely loved it! Definitely going to my Favorites list!