Reviews for Do me one favor
jdcocoagirl chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
wow this wow. i love the drama and angst of the story and i love how you made them realize their feeling after the kiss and acceptance when they are apart. love it.
kels chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
*sigh* that was sweet. but i feel so bad for Ukyo. i like it when people make akane and ukyo freinds. they really are sorta alike. i think it was a great story, but you shoulda paired ukyo with ryoga. i love ryoga too. he's probably my favorite character. anyway, nice story. :)
Bunny Chan chapter 6 . 1/23/2002
It's a good story, but the plots been used a few times. Still pretty good though. Ranma and Akane forever!
elenasun chapter 6 . 11/23/2001
oh its a really cute endin...its really appropriate for both of dem to end up together :)...good job!
tsigien chapter 6 . 6/23/2001
cool
CSMars chapter 6 . 6/21/2001
Nicely done. Lacks some details and descriptions but understandable. Good job.
lija chapter 6 . 6/17/2001
That was great! Very waffy and sweet. I knew that Nabiki had a heart. _~ I hope that Ukyou will find the happiness that she deserves. She's my second favorite female character along w/ Kasumi.
Azurite chapter 6 . 6/11/2001
I think I already read this... ah, it's fantastic anyway. Could be longer, but it was fantastic anyway. (Am I being repetitive? ;) Well, I definitely hope to see more of your fics... I read all your Ranma ones, and there just aren't enough! Live up to your name... let's see more romance! I definitely like your style of writing. Keep up the great work!
O'Donoghue chapter 6 . 6/7/2001
Wonderful. An excellent story. I loved it.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 6 . 6/6/2001
Great story! I hope you write another one!
Woobaby chapter 6 . 6/1/2001
This so wonderful!
treesong chapter 6 . 5/29/2001
I absolutely loved it. Akane/Ranma pairings are my favorite. However, I don't think Nabiki is really that cold, especially concerning her family. But like you said, it's your fanfic and your view of the characters. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your work! .
space chapter 6 . 5/29/2001
good fic keep it u[ an i liked tha ending wanna see more. later
may chapter 6 . 5/29/2001
A fantastic ending! Truly wonderful!
T chapter 6 . 5/28/2001
ooooohhh that's so (struggles to find word) so so so good, great, wonderful, kawii, grand, i could go on and on, i have homework to do so i'm doddiling about! great story i loved it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »