Reviews for The Girl Who Slept for 2 Weeks
Kali101 chapter 17 . 6/14/2008
I like the second one the best definitely! GREAT JOB YOU ARE AMAZING! LOL! KEEP WRITING NO. MATTER. WHAT.!

-Kaleigh!
Michaela David chapter 17 . 8/15/2007
I'd rather coose the third one cause I want it that mysterious mikeed :)
Sk8er765 chapter 17 . 7/7/2006
number 1 is great! i LOVE horrors! and do please make a sequel!
almostinsane chapter 17 . 6/12/2006
Great story! That's all I can say.
badwolf1 chapter 17 . 6/3/2006
Sasha dead in the middle of ther night, bodies missing, dwad parents... Jimmy and the others attempt to escape the horror of their new enemy, but they discover that Jason isn't the only one hunting them down. Sadie being alive, but attacking the others would be cool.
emergencyxx chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
hey first off I really like this story...I don't think i've ever reviewed but I've been reading it since you started.

anyway i like the ideas of Number 1 and Number 5 for a sequal

-Jenna
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
Okay, first, thanks for asking for our opiion.

I like the first idea, but number 4 sounds good as well. Maybe Sasha had some help from a relative or paid the doctors/cops who investigated her first husband's death to register it as a suicide, so now them might try to cover their participation.

Keep the good writing.
howrude2u chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
I like 3 the best and 5 the second best!
snowboarder9 chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
I'm finding number 2 appealing, but it seems repetitive since many athors choose this idea for most of their stories. I pick number 1 or 2.
inbuditablycaptain chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
I like 2 and 5! w00t
kingdom219 chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
I like Number 5 and 4!

:D
Account Not Used chapter 16 . 6/1/2006
Hey loved the last chapter but thought the epilogue was a little short.

Well anyway great ending to it and i wud love to see a chapter. You could do a 'I still know what you did last summer' style story,

Woteva u choose as a sequal i'll be sure to read it
badwolf1 chapter 16 . 6/1/2006
Good last chapters, does it have to be Jason and Sasha who are the villains in the sequel? I won't saay much more now, message me and I'll explain that more. "Fantastic!" Last chapters, and I hope to see the sequel soon!
greg9570 chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
You should give Advanced Placement classes a try, if you haven't already. For the high school level, this is pretty impressive.
snowboarder9 chapter 16 . 5/30/2006
Great ending. Can't wait to read the sequel! keep it up!