Reviews for Enchanted
Good story interesting plot I wished it had continued but either way thanks for the good read so far!:-D
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 2/17
This is a really good start to the fanfiction and I hope all the other chapters are as good as this.
mirian chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
me gusto tu fanfic lastima que no lo terminaste bueno asi es la vida no
myheartisopen62 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Aww
myheartisopen62 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This story is going to be nice
Ageha Sykes chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Why are not continuing it? :(
It is an AMAZING story. One of the best Naruto fanfic I have read (TRUELY!). There so much emotions into your writing, it is beautifully done. I hope you that you find the courage and determination to finish this fanfic.
Lillian chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
This story is amazing. I am really sad you can't finish it. Do you know the name of the author who is going to continue writing the story?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
what a great chapter cant wait to read more.
An-chan95 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
X"D I LOVE this new Naruto XD
An-chan95 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
O_O This... is... an... AWESOME fanficition! I'm curious how will Naruto react to the fact that he is actually a she XD
monkeyCsaw chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
I'm sorry you will not be continuing this story (this review is a few years too late eh?). Strangely enough, I am planning on doing a NaruxItachi fic soon with a very similar plotline to yours. After reading this, I wanted to be sure it was okay, as my plot is similar to yours. It seemed wrong to write it without your consent.
yukinari chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
interesting and good...please update.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
interesting! plz keep me updated..
narutogirl103 chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
grrrr.. u stopped writing and i t wass getting wayy intresting!
KatelySmiling chapter 6 . 7/3/2011