Reviews for Christmas Winchester Style
jessi chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Excellent story!
ryder21 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Dean singing softly to Christmas songs, Sam waving at Santa with a real family ... so heartbreaking. *sob*
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Enjoyed this.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
These are sweet stories even if a little sad. I can see why Dean wouldn't sing of home and Sam was so nice with the little children.
Rosawyn chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Wow, I kind of love how you write Sam and Dean. Sam is so nice, offering to hold one kid for the mom is totally something he would do. :)
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh gosh, this was kinda beautiful and heartbreaking. I'd love to hear Dean sing. lol
Yellowbulma chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Aww nice work it was really bitter sweet )
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Wonderful fic. Loved it.
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Cute! I loved both chapters. Dean's singing was so innocent it really got to me. And Sam with the kid was just adorable :o) Even though there's a sad note to it it made me rather mushy inside... Great job!
Catasauqua chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Read it. Loved it!

Thank You.

Cat
Robin chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Absolutely loved this! So poignant and sweet! You're a wonderful writer. The Winchester boys really provide a lot of fabulous fodder for storytelling, and you did them proud here!
FunnyDays chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
i loved these 2 chaps!VERY likely,i think you really got their personalities! Nice
reading chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I read this months ago and loved it - especially Dean singing the Christmas songs. Came back when I saw it on TWOP and had to remedy the fact that I hadn't reviewed the first time I'd read it.

Sweet, sweet look at both of the boys.
LoveJeter chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Very cute. I like the different perspectives of both guys during 2 different events. Dean singing Christmas tunes while he thought no one listened. LOL I could so see that happening. And Sammy being like a dad or uncle and lifting that little boy up during the parade...total ah moment. Great job.
vintagesque chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
You wrote their POV's so well. You've really captured their personalities without overdoing it.