Reviews for Strange Days
Gundum M chapter 147 . 1/31
Sword art online, and i suspect others.
Worker72 chapter 147 . 1/31
I know this crossover is SAO but I don't recognize Kirito's real name. His real name is Kazuto Kirigaya not Kikouka. The name Kikuoka would have thrown me off if I weren't familiar with the cannon.
Worker72 chapter 146 . 1/26
Well that is what happens when you don't have a legal system too speak of. The Psycho-Pass world really needs some sort of due process.
Kalaong chapter 146 . 1/26
Psycho-Pass!
Gundum M chapter 146 . 1/26
I have no idea.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 128 . 1/20
Asohka and the Doctor. That sounds like a fun adventure. Worth pursuing.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 111 . 1/20
Now this I like. What better woman to put Louise in her place than Demona. I hope she leaves scars. Guessing the runes didn't stick. She had a spell cast while on the ground. So like Demona. This one should continue. Least for a few, till Demona make a way home.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/7
Hahaha
Gundum M chapter 145 . 12/20/2014
I don't have no clue.
WolfDaughter chapter 144 . 11/25/2014
Xander and Faith as substitute teachers, hmm? Not what they expected to be doing, I'm sure. They've definitely had some odd dimension hops.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 144 . 11/23/2014
Just how much exposure DID Faith have to Oz and his 'furry little problem'?
Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Worker72 chapter 144 . 11/21/2014
Definitely Buffy the Vamp slayer.
Gundum M chapter 144 . 11/21/2014
guessing because of the five-by-five it's faith from buffy talking.
kurotatsu72 chapter 144 . 11/21/2014
So there's Faith, is Xander hanging around anywhere?
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 143 . 11/16/2014
"Oh, that was just wrong," Hermione concluded, shaking her head.
"How so?" Dawn snickered. "He only told the truth." She had to admit, with Al's unique status, it was a GREAT hiding place. She promised herself to go watch the show from the start again; it had been a while.
"Well, aside from the fact that Mordred would have known he was facing a fellow magician, a simple spell would have revealed her either way.," Hermione responded.
"Ah, forgetting you are, Professor 'Mione, written by mundanes, this is. Political, not magical, is this Mordred," Xander intoned in his best Yoda voice impersonation.
"Point, and thanks for the reminder, Professor Xander," Hermione told her west coast counterpart. "I'm going to have to read these old stories again; it's been years."
"I'll loan 'em to ya, but you've gotta promise to give them back when you're done," was his reply. "What?" he asked of the strange looks he got from his fellow fanfic-addicts. "It's on the b-side of my entire 'Peanuts' newsrun collection." THAT got them all laughing, and they clicked on to see what else had been posted that week.

GREAT crossover, Aesop. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.