Reviews for Strange Days
Worker72 chapter 140 . 9/10/2014
I think it's She-Ra. That would make the enemy the Horde.
Sora with an S chapter 139 . 9/1/2014
Lost in Space, I guess?
kurotatsu72 chapter 139 . 9/1/2014
In something of a Buck Rogers rut lately?
Kalaong chapter 139 . 9/1/2014
? All I can think of is Buck Rogers...
Gundum M chapter 139 . 9/1/2014
Stargate at a guess?
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 138 . 8/22/2014
"Castle, what ARE you wearing?" Kate asked as she came out of the upper story bathroom and saw him admiring himself and his trenchcoat in the full-length mirror below.
"This? It's my old standby for conventions. The Rugged space cow ... boy ..." His voice left him when he saw her standing on the balcony above him. "What light through yonder window ..." he managed finally.
"Cute, Rick," she smiled. 'I still got it,' she added to herself.
"So, dare I ask ... what are you ALMOST wearing?" he countered.
"This? It's my new costume: the Evil Space Princess," she said, twirling in place. "You like?"
"Oh, I definitely like," he panted, with an inner wolf-whistle a-la Tex Avery. "Well, since we've managed yet again to not coordinate our outfits for Halloween, I guess You can call me Buck Rogers for the night, ma'am," he said, straightening an imaginary hat.
"You may address me as Princess Inarra, then," she countered, then added, "knave." She descended the steps regally, and waited for him to present his arm, then with matching grins, the pair went to the 12th's All Hallow's Bash.

Loved, loved, LOVED the mix, Aesop. You could get a real fic out of this later, too, iffen yer wanna, I reckon. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
WolfDaughter chapter 138 . 8/22/2014
Ok, it's been awhile since I weighed in on these as you've been using series I'm not familiar with. This one, though, is pretty darn cool. Rather an unexpected outcome for the Firefly crew, though they will doubtless end up in the thick of things.
MondoMage chapter 138 . 8/21/2014
Another excellent entry. This would make for a good crossover, I think.
Worker72 chapter 138 . 8/21/2014
Firefly just got more interesting. Although there is the time problem. BR is only 5 hundred years in the future Firefly is like 8-9 hundred years in the future.
Gundum M chapter 138 . 8/21/2014
I think it's firefly
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 137 . 8/19/2014
"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"I don't know, Brain. What IS the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
Before his enormous cerebellum could implode, Brain fell back on something he'd learned from his uncle years ago. "Penfold ... shush," he hissed, storming off
Pinky just shrugged, and went back to watching Disney's 'The Rescuers'.

Catch ya on the flipside, Aesop, A J & ... friends?
aeroprime chapter 137 . 8/18/2014
LOL! I loved Danger Mouse as a kid. :D
Lady Avarice chapter 136 . 8/16/2014
Usually, I think DW is a putz, but this is AWESOME! It finally makes sense! Great work!
Gundum M chapter 137 . 8/16/2014
I have no idea.
kurotatsu72 chapter 137 . 8/16/2014
You just know at some point Darkwing will point out that at least _he_ still has both eyes.

Special Guest Stars: Danger Mouse and Penfold. Offscreen Cameo by Baron Greenback.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »