Reviews for Strange Days
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 144 . 11/23/2014
Just how much exposure DID Faith have to Oz and his 'furry little problem'?
Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Worker72 chapter 144 . 11/21/2014
Definitely Buffy the Vamp slayer.
Gundum M chapter 144 . 11/21/2014
guessing because of the five-by-five it's faith from buffy talking.
kurotatsu72 chapter 144 . 11/21/2014
So there's Faith, is Xander hanging around anywhere?
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 143 . 11/16/2014
"Oh, that was just wrong," Hermione concluded, shaking her head.
"How so?" Dawn snickered. "He only told the truth." She had to admit, with Al's unique status, it was a GREAT hiding place. She promised herself to go watch the show from the start again; it had been a while.
"Well, aside from the fact that Mordred would have known he was facing a fellow magician, a simple spell would have revealed her either way.," Hermione responded.
"Ah, forgetting you are, Professor 'Mione, written by mundanes, this is. Political, not magical, is this Mordred," Xander intoned in his best Yoda voice impersonation.
"Point, and thanks for the reminder, Professor Xander," Hermione told her west coast counterpart. "I'm going to have to read these old stories again; it's been years."
"I'll loan 'em to ya, but you've gotta promise to give them back when you're done," was his reply. "What?" he asked of the strange looks he got from his fellow fanfic-addicts. "It's on the b-side of my entire 'Peanuts' newsrun collection." THAT got them all laughing, and they clicked on to see what else had been posted that week.

GREAT crossover, Aesop. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
Gundum M chapter 143 . 11/13/2014
No idea
Sora with an S chapter 143 . 11/13/2014
Ha ha ha, Alfonse. I'm pretty sure that's the closest you've ever been to a woman.
aeroprime chapter 143 . 11/13/2014
""disappeared into the knight." *snerk* :D
Worker72 chapter 143 . 11/13/2014
The question is which Full Metal Alchemist is it?
Cataquack Warrior chapter 143 . 11/13/2014
My guess is Fullmetal Alchemist.
Kalaong chapter 143 . 11/13/2014
(Big Smile)

Alphonse can be sooo silly when he's in the mood to be.
Gundum M chapter 142 . 11/9/2014
doctor who i'm thinking.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 142 . 11/8/2014
Doctor Who and/or Torchwood and ST:TNG?
Good choice.
Sora with an S chapter 142 . 11/8/2014
Aw, Doctor, don't be like that! Besides, you've already met the captian... (Assimilation 2)
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 142 . 11/8/2014
As amusing as this was, I do have to wonder why on Earth the Torchwood Institute is still about long after the presumed abolition of the Uk monarchy, not to mention the Uk itself, and even after aliens stop really being a problem.
Is it the precursor to Starfleet's temporal agency?
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »