Reviews for Snowflake
AngelfishXD chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
I like this story but the only thing I don't like is that cagalli was so helpless... other than that, it's good. Whooo! Go athrun!
AMiAkid chapter 19 . 6/9/2007
now that is one nice ending..i wonder what happened to the doggy having so much bowls of wine after so much celebrations..that was hilarious..sorry for late review..
Keeper.of.the.Moon chapter 19 . 12/1/2006
lol trying to train the doggy to drink XD (the snowflake play such a minor part...i was wondering y u named it that...)
lol chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Shinn is spelt wif double n (Shinn) not one. One refers to the body part shin...
Glorious Rubbish chapter 19 . 11/20/2006
POOR DOGGIE but...HILARIOUS jeez weird that the dog didn't die yet and weird that Mia didn't kill those people yet bwaahaha hey wait a minute not long and my birthday is :p 10 dec now tell me the adress of Mia so I'll give the doggie some wine :p
neji447 chapter 19 . 6/5/2006
nice story i love it!
spunky-blonde-gurl chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
WHAT! ew did he just have sex with his sister?
spunky-blonde-gurl chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
man your story is so awesome. even though its really late im going to keep reading until im finished
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 19 . 2/22/2006
great fanfic loved it so much
krystal.elaine chapter 19 . 1/21/2006
the dog is COOL! it got totally drunk! wohoo! this was a GREAT fic! and i want i sequel! wohoo! XD
Life.Love.Hate.Death chapter 19 . 1/19/2006
~That was so CUTE!~
ZalasDinoPants chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I love your so nice to read ya kow?
animeluver461 chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
*screams lik crazy bcuz theres no sequel..* huh? YES! *starts going all happy once more..* PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL! hahaha, poor doggy, he might hav pretty soon died... wow, that was pretty quick for cagalli n athruns wedding, i mean it takes a lotta planning! lol w/e well, i think it would hav been better if u expanded the last part more, but i dun really care! hehe, i jus really really hope that u'll make a sequel to this cuz its an AWESOME fic! i LUV it! again, PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL! ttyl!
JayFX chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
well, by the look of it, that dog wont live very long! aww so cute!
gseedlover chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
nice story! love the ending!