Reviews for Missed Calls
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
haha! lol, this is so funny! my favorite is yami marik!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love all the Yami's, Marik's, and Mai. You so nailed them. However, I think you had a miss with Ryou... I love Ishuzu's "I already know who you are and why you're calling" and yes I know I quoted that indirectly. Kaiba's is good to and poor Mokuba! No one to talk to!
NilesDaughter chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i can SO imagine this with the voices from YGOTAS!
se-tar chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It was so fanny XD

Especially Yami Marik, who'd say something like that? ROFL

Ishizu was hilarious too XD

Also Tea with her friendship fantasies.

What about Joey and Honda?
swordiemercenary chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
OMG!

I love it!

It was so funny!

I like Yami and Yami Marik's message...hahaha!

I wish I could call tea/anzu and tell her...

"you will die in 7 days..."

keep it up!

I love your stories!
Bored2Deth chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
you forgot joey you know that right? anyway great job
No Subject chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! ! ! ! ! ! ! I was bawling with laughter and my mom walked in giving me a strange look. LMFAO! I ESPECIALLY loved how Yami said: If you are Yugi then I love you!

AW-W-W-W-W-W-W-W! And Yugi's was SO freaking funny. And Yami Marik nearly sent me in a coma! I could just imagine me calling all them (...except for Tea...DIE YOU B*TCH, DIIEE!) and breaking my spleen in laughter!

Love it!

Shia
GohanRULEZ chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
that fuunny good job on it and do you know tea's name in japan i don't and soon i will write a tea\joey fic but i need her name in japanes thank you and good job keep it up!
Slifer-Yuri chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Funny _
Child of Shadows chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
LOL!

That was really funny.
NekoInu525 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
hehehe, that was funny! I liked Mai's message-thing the bestest! hehehe, I always knew she liked Jonouchi! Hehehe! I'm really happer right now, sorry... (happerhappyhyper, best of both worlds! .)
AtakOfRandmHarbrshOfEvlishDOOM chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
lmao. omg, that waz hilarious. i especially like marik's . . . anyways, good story.
TheJapaneseWeirdo chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
LOL! That was awesome! I loved it! I really like the last sentence when it's Mokuba saying: There's no one to call anymore! Great job!
Rike-sama chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Oh my God, this is so funny! o I could have never thought of something like this. Just plain awesome. XD Just the thing I needed on a very depressing day.

So, thanks for this hilariously funny piece. You made my day! Err, evening. o.รด

-Rike
YGO fanatic chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
good story, you should try to write a sequel, like a chapter two or something, about messages the other characters give, but i'm just saying. Anyway, good luck with this story and all the other stories that you are writing too!