Reviews for Unfinished Business
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 32 . 3/19/2009
Hey, I like your story, it's great! A Highlight for me was when Tommy is slowly winning Jude back when she's with Shay, especially at the Graduation. What I really like too, is that there's a happy end, I wasn't sure if there was going to be one after the whole thing with the miscarriage. Keep on writing!
Jenn6891 chapter 32 . 5/12/2008
simply beautiful! this story rocked. you are an amazing writer you bring out every emotion in your stories. i love a story where i can cry but then everything turn out great in the end and yours did that for me. the only complaint i have is where was SME the whole time? but that's ok i didn't really realize they weren't in it until the end.

please write more stories.
britmcb chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
ok you asked me what song i was talking about..its this one:

i love the lyrics of the song...i dont know if you made them up or if its a rly a song thats why i asked you... all i know is they are are the lyrics you wrote in the story:

Now and forever is how things are going to be,

I am running home where you are waiting for me.

You picked up the pieces when I gave up hope,

Gave me a hand to grab and pulled me up the rope.

We were destined to be I see it all so clear,

I don’t want you anywhere but here.

You glued me together when I fell apart,

You opened my mind and broke through my guard.

Now and forever what comes doesn‘t matter,

All I need is you to make it through the rough weather.

You’re my silver lining when I am under sea,

Now and Forever in your arms is where I am meant to be.

Doesn’t matter where or when the storm blows,

You’re the one, my heart shows.

I’ll protect you from harm, sorrow and pain,

You’re the only one that keeps me sane

Running through the fog trying to get away,

But I couldn’t escape you cuz my heart wanted to stay.

Longing overcomes me every time you smile,

It brightens my day even if only for a while.

Now and forever what comes doesn‘t matter,

All I need is you to make it through the rough weather.

You’re my silver lining when I am under sea,

Now and Forever in your arms is where I am meant to be.

Now and Forever you said we’d be,

I know you love me I can see.

Your touch fills the gap that was once in my heart,

I would die if we were apart.

You are the one for me I know its true,

Simply stated I am in love with you.

Now and Forever I promise you here,

Give me your hand I need to know you’re near.

My heart races with every step you take,

I love you more each day with every move you make.

Now and Forever time will tell,

Together we’ve left our protect shell.
britmcb chapter 30 . 2/3/2008
oh my gosh!i cant tell you how much i love this story!its rly great and so are you!hey i was wondering who sings the song tommy and jude were singing together or did you make it up.i love that song
Everleigh Rayne chapter 32 . 5/6/2007
okayy that was lyyk the bestest ff eva! buh ur always are! lol i was getting depressed with everone elses ff's ive read lately there all sad.. very sad. but this was great it had everything! and JOMMY which is lyk the most importaant thing eva! LMAO neways! i so dont want u to stop writting i luv ur stories!
Everleigh Rayne chapter 27 . 5/5/2007
omg yes! omg it made me cry when i read about jude memorial serivice. i had to keep teling my self it wasnt real this is just as story. lol im sad ino! ohh im soo gald there back together again! arhh i luv ur ff;s i read ur other one like a yr ago on but now i found u on here lol so im happy! lol as u can see i couldnt wait untill the end of the ff to submit this soo im sending it now. lol ill proberly send another one relli soon 2 .. xx thanx 4 this story its amazing!
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 32 . 1/16/2007
woow!This is amazing!

i have to say, i started reading this fic a long time ago but stopped after 2 or 3 chapters.i just didnt like it very much i have no idea why(sorry). and then yesterday i felt bored so i thought why not go and read unfinished business, when i didnt finish reading it? so i did...and this time i didnt even remember i didnt like the first 2 or 3 chapters last time i read it.

i couldnt stay away, my head just stuck on the screen all night! the story is just amazing! that letter, jude wrote for tommy before she left..hell...that got me )

hehe it's funny, rewiewing you all the time. i already did for your other storys and now i have to rewiev again because you're just an awesome writer!all your storys are amazing!very emotional and intense. you really know how to write about feelings!

personally, forbidden love is my favorite but i also had to compliment you for this one!its really great..i dont even know what i was thinking when i first read it ;-)!
BonesFan21 chapter 32 . 11/8/2006
omg omg omg I wish Forbidden Love would end like this seriously! Forbidden Love and this story are the best on here you r the most talented writer! I read Forbidden Love on the official IS website and I know u havn't been posting coz of skool and i agree me 2! Anyway just wanna say plz make Forbidden Love a JOMMY! I HATE TONY R I HATE HIM ABSOLUTELY!

Sorry, just had to say that!

Jess
Cateyes4 chapter 32 . 8/2/2006
i finally finished it. omg i cant say enough great things about your writting, i adored this story all the ups and downs and inbetweens. I loved ever min. it took me to read it
Cateyes4 chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
this story is crazy good i loving it. its just going to take me awhile to get through but i love it
Cateyes4 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
woo so great love it
lalamoma25 chapter 32 . 7/7/2006
i just wanted to say that that was one of the best ff that i have ready...when i frist read it i couldn't stop. I actually stayed up ALL night just to read the whole thing...i haven't slept all night just so that i could keep on reading the whole story, just wanted to give you props!
tanya2byour21 chapter 32 . 6/19/2006
You have to do a sequel to this story I want to know what they have I just be came a big fan of your story and I look forward to reading more of you work. You did a fantstic job, keep it up.

Tanya
Ekenalenola chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
hey there minela, Shadowmist from the other place putting this in my profile here. It is so awesome that i want to read it again
OneStEpFrOmThEeDgE chapter 32 . 5/27/2006
I thought this story was absolutely amazing.