Reviews for The Minuet
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
I've had "certainties" a few times, but little things. The bus will be early, blah la.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
This is good, good, good. I like the "irony festival" thing. It made me think, inexplicably, of the Cow remarking, "What's your beef?"
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
Ha. I couldn't breathe when I realized Fiyero was DYING, the first time I read it. It made me so angry. Ugh.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Oh la, this is so sad.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Ooh. This is getting more and more interesting.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
This is quite different from everything I read. Good job.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Yay! Good chap.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Ooh, I like your writing style.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
I just discovered your story, and I LOVE it! I really like your writing style. Poor Elphie! Both this chapter and the previous chapter mede me want to cry! Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.!
NewYorks chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Yes, and update! Can't tell you how much I love this story. I hope to read more from this soon; I really like it. This chapter was good. I love your writing. So, anyways, please update soon? :-D
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
Oh, poor Elphaba. That whole thing just makes me incredibly sad whenever I think about it.
petrakerempuh chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
You're back! *is excited*

This story (as well as your others) is really amazing, and I was beginning to think you'd abandoned it, so yay for that not being the case. Anyway, great chapter. Poor Elphie :(
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
That's pretty intense and very vivid. I like it a lot, nice job and update again soon!
NewYorks chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
This was good. And incredibly sad. I hate that Fiyero died. But that's not your fault, so don't worry. You did a great job (and I must say really brief one)describing what happened between Elphie and Fiyero, and what happened when he died. The last part I thought was specially good.

Great work, please update soon!
Annibelle White chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
It's sad, because now that she's told that part of the story... no more Fiyeraba...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »