Reviews for Grand Theft Auto III: The Exchange
K.C chapter 1 . 4/2
10 years later! Lol. I loved the story because it gave me a great sense of nostalgia. Everything was good except for the fact that Claude's last name isn't confirmed. Therefore, he isn't Claude Speed. But I loved the story, and it was refreshing. I'm sure, however, that your writing has improved even more since this story!
Microblue chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
The in-game sub-machine gun is an Uzi 9mm, not a MAC-10. And an AK-47 is a machine gun, not an assault rifle. Other than those two mistakes, great story. You wrote lt as lt happened, for the most part.
pawnbroker1028 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Safe ting chapter 1 . 10/16/2012

Safe ting
TheHeadInCharge chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Dude, you have made the final mission into a rather good description. I have to give you mad respect for this. Write another.
speed killz chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
it waz good i liked it couple minor spelling errors overall it waz awesome
The Axe Man chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That is wonderful. Reminds me of much of my ideas of what happened. You remember when Kenji had Claude bust out the Kanbu out of jail? I think he became the leader of the Yakuza, and assuming that Donald went on vacation, and wasn't murdered then he could have come back. Claude could start his own syndicate The LCF (Liberty Crime Famlies) with Donald's political power, The Yakuza's high roller's casino, and his mind for crime, but overall the story was really good. To end my Review "She shouldn't have fucked him over."
Docta Luv chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That is some very good writing. Keep it up! *Hint hint* If only someone could review Liberty Reloaded I might actually keep writing. lol Seriously though that's some great stuff there.
Dominus Noobius chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow...that was an amazing one-shot of the final mission! Glad to see that bitch Catalina getting killed like that. Really haven't enjoyed reading a novelization like that for ages.