Reviews for Anything But the Real World
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
OMG! I LOVE LOVE this story! You have to update PLEASE!

Flames Out

Dragon
MutantXHottie chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
First off great job on this chapter and I hope you update is as soon as you can! I like how things are going with Steph and Hunter needs to learn that not everything needs to start with sex right away lol,take time lol! Randy and John really screwed up with Trish but at least we learned a little bit about why Randy does what he ending of this chapter's got me worried about Lita and everyone else now.
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
omg i loved it. i love this fic.
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
me likey this fic and i omg omgomgomg love john here and u have to make him more like this when we're rping :)
wwechic1619 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
cant wait for another chappy
Hanna chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Hey i like this story it is good hope you keep it up.
verecundus chapter 4 . 7/12/2006
I have a bad feeling John broke out...
verecundus chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
This is good! Aww, Amy is too sweet!
verecundus chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
OMG! When Amy said I like lovepassionfuryenergy, it came on! Freaky! anyway, yay! A club! Wooawoo!
verecundus chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ooh, I like this! Haha, Chris is so hyper! What happened to the hyperness? The pink room! HAHA! Shot! LOL, that means thanks or w/e. Anyway, great chapter!
beachgal607 chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
Ha, I can't wait to see what happened while Trish and the boys were gone! This is really good so far, and I really want to know if Trish and Randy are going to hook up at some point ;]. Update soon!
TrishOrton chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
I wonder what the hell happened to the house I would say Steph and Chris had wild sex but that doesnt seem likely lol anyway ya gotta update soon cuz this is my favorite story...which means u have to update everything else to cuz there my favorite also :)
estkella chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
You updated yay! I love this story has most of my fav people in. I'm loving the whole Randy likes Trish but won't admit it thing, can't wait to see what you do with them, i see a love triangle coming with AJ.

I loved Randy's line about not liking people talk about him when he's not around lol.

And lastly please I beg you no Assley and Jericho PLEASE, just the image makes me want to gauge my eyes out LOL. Please just...just don't, anyone but her :)

Anyway loving this so much update soon!
Holly.2.Dope.22 chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
Yea you havent Updated in awhile...I like this story but update soon I want to see what happnened:o)

~**~Holly~**~
tripping-my-wire chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
So..I went on vacation down the shore, so imagine my surprise when I come back and this has been updated.

SQU FUCKING E!

HAHA..I love the fact it was both Randy and John that caught Trish and the ever delicious AJ. I'm slowly but surely beginning to like Cena again..he was always flippin' gorgeous, McMahon just decided to milk him like the only cow on the fucking farm.

Best analogy I've ever come up with..LOL.

I have a feeling who your going to choose to win over Trishie's heart :p, then again..I could be wrong. You live to surprise and be different then others, chicka. UPDATE SOON OR ELSE..!