Reviews for Learning How to Walk
banal chapter 1 . 1/25
I'm relatively new to Mai-HiME/Otome and feel similarly about the show. It really isn't the best I've seen (nor, to be fair, is it the worst) but the characters, particularly these two, have resonated with a part of me and thankfully have the potential to be rounded well by good fan fiction writers like yourself.

I just thought I'd offer up my gratitude for this lovely little ficlet. It's clearly been some time since you explored ShizNat and, to my disappointment, you've only written this and it's sequel (By the by: "'Where is your kimono?' 'I don't know, you were in charge of it.'" I cannot describe how perfect this is.) but I have taken the liberty of gleaning your Favourite Stories list for other well-written work, because a good writer tends to read the good stuff too. Thank for pointing me in the right direction.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Loved this. Simply beautiful :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
AMmmmaaazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Lol this was super cute and funny. Thanks for sharing, it was great. :D
lhadievixen chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
so
romantic
Static Summer chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is definitely one of the best Shiznat fics I've ever read. Though it's astoundingly simple, that same quality does the message wonders. Great work!
DucatiChickWrx chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
nice! loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nice :)
BrokenPathway chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Loved the story :)
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wow call me a late bloomer but ShizNat only started to grown on me 3rd quarter of last year. Hows that for late huh! In any case, this is a really well-written fic that I enjoyed reading.
BlueStrap chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I adore this story. And even more so, I love your thoughts on love. Reading this plus your views certainly made my heart feel lighter. My cynicism has lessened, even if only for a moment.

Thank you for the breath of fresh air :)
piper5381 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Absolutely loved it :) Big fan of Shiznat, and i love how you portrayed the emotions of each of them in this piece. I must have read it a hundred times already, but it never gets old. well done :)
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Loved the after note, very inspirational. The story in itself was amazing. You have come a long way, that's for sure. I can only hope to retake my inspiration and follow your example. I'll be going now to read the sequel of this. Thanks for sharing your mindset of love through your wonderful writing.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this one was great, i tell you...from the narration to the subtle usage of indirect words, i loved it very much...the phrases and the scenes were brief but it had so much depth when you read them altogether..the descriptions of their actions were not directly stated but one could already understand what they meant which was what i admired about the story the most...no more detailed explanation needed and it's there for you to see or find out what transpires next..it left so many things to imagine..

-very good piece in here, friend...arigtaou!
Nykonyx chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh, you're definitely going to my favorite authors list.

Not only did you have such a heartwarming one-shot, but the combination of the impact of the speech you gave in your author notes was just jawdropping.

I feel like I learn something from every fanfic I continue to read.

And yours just gave me one of the most important lessons I'll ever learn in my life.

Love.

I do hope you continue to write. You have such a fabulous and wondrous way with words. Not only that, but their full meaning is shown in the light of your writing.

Thanks,