Reviews for Salvation and Obsession
MayMay1queen chapter 1 . 7/24
Plz update soon thx
Wow he's obsessive. Not an insult, that's what live does to you but wow he's obsessive xD just as much as she is. These two crazy nuts deserve each other :3
lovezutara4eva chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
is there one chapter?
Nicolive chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
YalenaMoon chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aw poor Zuko :'( I love this paring so much!
It felt very real. Great job! :)
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I love your chronicles ) In my opinion this one feels like the longest out of the three (but that could've also been my perception). Anyway, amazing
Patsee chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
The second of your fics that I've read, and I like it as much as the first. I quite enjoy the text breaks. Would you mind if I stole the concept? *luvs fic*
greengrouch chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I love these... :D
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
NO! This was great! You should do one with katara! And then Zuko and Katara finally tell

each other.

Dragon Jadefire
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
A good original zutara. It's true that there are many zutara fanfics in but I find each one to be diffrent and original in it's own way. Keep writing. -
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
oh...wow, that was so damn good
Vicki So chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Two words: Bloody brilliant.

I feel exactly the same way you do about Zuko's character. You've protrayed him almost exactly as I picture him: the inner turmoil, the suicidal tendencies, the obsessive behaviour, the blurred line between love and possessiveness. Keep it up. Great work.
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
...

*SQUEAL!*

Love it! You are so awesome!
Iced Tea chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I like this...
SeleneOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow! Cool! I am enjoying the ponder chronicals! Very good! (And I'm a huge ZK fan, which makes them even better! But if they weren't ZK, I wouldn't be reading them!) Anyway, good job!