Reviews for A Hundred Empty Spaces
Anna Lane chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Really excellent it set up, I've got to say!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Darn! I came from twistingthehellmouth in hopes you posted more chapters here.

This is the most thought out, well paced, best characterizations and dialog of all characters Buffy/Firefly crossover I've read. I feel like I'm watching an episode of Firefly. No reactions were over the top, no explanations didn't make sense. You've captured Rivers crazy speak and the banter between the crew perfectly.

I'm so curious as to how Buffy is there, and what happened to her. I'm a little concerned as the over abundance of her apparent violence, and it seems her kill-no-humans rule has also been thrown out the window.

I'm also dying to know how she met Mal previously and what she did to make him afraid of her.

This was an amazing read (one I know I'll reread again). I don't know if you'll ever continue it. But if your not than can you put me out of my misery? Please?

Thnx for the read.

Azer
necha chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
hey i've just read this story and it seems pretty good so far i also noticed u haven't updated on it in for ever. have u abandoned it or will you be updateing cause i would love to read more on it
Inarae chapter 10 . 5/1/2008
Fun story. THanks for writing and sharing
Kin Pandun chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Please update soon.
Kin Pandun chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
How is Buffy still alive? This fic rocks. I can hardly wait to read more.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Sean Mulligan chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Why are Zoe and Malcolm so suspicious of Buffy? Buffy was on the same side as they were so they should be happy that she is alive.
E.A.V chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
Brilliant. Your story telling shines! I can't wait to read more.

I especially enjoyed the last sentence of ch. 10.
DuckieDannie chapter 10 . 5/11/2007
Ooh... A BtVS/Firefly crossover... I always wondered how these would work. Neat! *thumbs up*

xD
Innogen chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
I just discovered this story - it's great! Please keep writing because I love the storyline, the chapterlegths, and the hints of backstory you keep shedding light on.

~Innogen
smile7499 chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
This is pretty cool. Doing the "explain both fandoms" thing is difficult, but you did it well here.
michebabyblue chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Oh poor Buffy, i hope she can help River some how, and what about the rest of the Sunnydale gang especially Angel what happened to them.
DragonStar chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
I love this story! Keep up the great work!
enchantedlight chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
great chapter! update soon!
ami unknown chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
I always love finding good Firefly/Buffy fics. And very excited to see that you've updated! Its wonderful, and finally a different plot then the usual!