Reviews for Against the Dying of the Light
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Well done! The characters were all so well-drawn & the story was riveting. Thanks for writing this! :)
N600XL chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
This was a great story! You really did an amazing job.
MisfitChick chapter 14 . 7/31/2008
"By lunchtime, Toby had had just about all he could take of designs for frog road crossings"

Did you know that they actually have frog crossing signs in Stevens Point, WI?

I thought this was hysterical.. sounds like a Big Block Of Cheese day thing.

Great story... can't wait to finish it.

Thanks for writing it.
Dreamy-Orion chapter 19 . 3/5/2006
Wow, I'm so glad I was bored yesterday and started looking through my old favorite fics, otherwise I'd never have discovered this new piece of art from you. 560 words of pure heaven, you had me glued to my pc until 3.00am! It's amazing how well you capture everyone's personality, you're truely inside their heads. Well, I'm keeping you on author alert now and I'll be looking forward to more of your writing.
dreamaway78 chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
I really enjoyed this story, it made me almost cry at parts and smile and laugh at different times. I have added it to my favorites and will probably read it again soon.
mitmiya chapter 19 . 1/8/2006
... this was just awesome, I'm seriously obsessed with your work. Your display of the characters is wonderful, showing the deeper layers of each one without turning them into out-of-character loons.

Awesome... just wonderful.
Cathy chapter 19 . 11/29/2005
Wow, this was a great fanfic, I was absolutely on the edge of my seat waiting to see if you were going to have Sam die and when he had that battle to live, it was awesome. Good Job.
ciciwriter chapter 19 . 11/22/2005
This was great, I loved it. I have been reading it since yesterday, and I think you did a terrific job working around the whole cast. Even though it was a very emotional story it never seemed corny or mushy, it was perfect. Well done with interactions of all characters, specially Toby & Sam, lovely. I could really see this happenning on the show.
Arcana chapter 19 . 11/22/2005
Wow... that's all I can say. Wow. This was very, amazingly, well written. And I'm glad Sam didnt die.
challah chapter 19 . 11/21/2005
You obviously put quite a bit of work into this- it's a wonderfully gut-wrenching piece. Great job on the angst.
GraciesMom chapter 19 . 11/21/2005
What a truly moving and amazing story! You kept the characters true to form while still showing us layers and sides of them we have never seen before. And the medical aspect seemed quite believable. Thanks for your hard work, and I am looking forward to reading your next story!
GraciesMom chapter 15 . 11/21/2005
What an amazing story! I am mezmerized and completely involved! Please keep writing...