Reviews for ShortSheet
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Bwah-ha-ha!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
LOL that is actually pretty in chararacter. But the other thing he would have done is switched the labels on the shampoo and conditioner. She wouldn't know if its shampoo... Or conditioner. MWA HAHAAA...
I will be such a great evil genius someday, because I will just do whatever Whedon characters do. Ill do part Angelus, part Dr Horrible, and part pre chip Spike for a SUPER EVIL GENIUS
J2Who chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Ah! That was amazing lol! I was coldn't stop laughing by the end.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Heh, beautiful. But seriously. Shaking up pepsi? That Angy boy is one seriously nasty bugger. And I agree, why is it that when someone goes 'bad' they start smoking and wearing leather? Oh, badass. For example, I read this one story where Tara went 'completely dark' - and what does she do? Turn into Faith overload - complete with black make-up, leather, and starts smoking, and that instantly spells out badass? I know they're trying to get across the message that smoking is bad and only the bad guys do it, but having strong morals doesn't mean you won't smoke, just as having no morals doesn't suddenly make leather, black and dancing seem fun.

Loved the 'orgasm of laughter' line. But what, exactly, is shortsheeting?
jubil chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
lmao short sheeted the bed! ha ha i never like angel that much so u just said wat i think of him! i dont think he's all there upstairs lol brilliant
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Oh my god you are twisted! That was great I love your work.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I'd be furious if I was Buffy. A girl needs her no-cal caffeine. It's very important. Great idea though. I always wondered why he didn't, say, nail Buffy's favourite pair of shoes to something. That probably would have been a fate worse than hangnail.
bloody-awful chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Now that's just bloody brilliant. laughed till my eyes watered.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Thanks - I needed that. :-)

Smokingbad in these politically correct time. The goatee thing, I can't account for.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Very cute/funny. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Okay, that was actually funny. Nice job.
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Bwahahahahahahaahhahahaah! *wipes away a tear*

That was just lovely.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.