Reviews for Reflections in the Moonlight
Soulkeeper chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Is it wrong to love him?
Oh, I so loved this phrase! I'm not really comfortable with incest. But in my opinion, a romantic relationship between these two brothers doesn't hurt anyone now, does it?
~Soul
malfoyishpotter chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I like how u wrote harry is with Malfoy HAHAHAH best part ever xD
firequaker chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
How AW inducing.

I can tell you now it may be wrong in socitys eyes but love is love and nothing is wrong in love to quote zevenom "it's life".

I loved the story and I hope to read more of this type of this quality story.
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
THAT! WAS! POSSITIVELY BEYOND ADORABLE!XD WONDERFUL JOB! BRILLIENT!

-R.G.W
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
"There's Ron with his wife, Hermione, and their little baby, Greta." - God forbid. That would be a terrible name. In my humble opinion.

The repetition of "Is it wrong to love him?" is key to the message here. Can love ever be wrong? This bit, "Is it wrong to love him? Because the world doesn't deem it as moral?," is striking. Very, very striking.

I can't admit I am entirely comfortable with this pairing, not only because it's incest, but I am certainly moved.
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
- I loved it.

-Peace.
zanevenom chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
When you love someone, there's nothing wrong it.

It's life.
Emeralde chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
OMG, KAWAII co cute

(luved the little comment about Harru and Draco 2)
Shadow 3013 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
A bit heavy-handed with the repetition of "is it wrong," and the phrasing is a little bit too formal for one of the twins during the first two paragraphs, but this was a nice piece over all! Keep up the good work, I honestly enjoyed it.
Nyuufish chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
aw, how cute! love dhte last part,

Is anything truly wrong when it comes to love?

WONDERFUL! XD

really, it was VERY pretty. going up on my f-list
Gainel chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Awh...-tearyeyed-

That was so sweet!

Even one of my non-incestual friends agrees!
Bibliotheque chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Yay for twincest! Eh-heh. Fred and George are the cutest couple EVER. Mostly. Heh. 0 Oh dear God, I'm babbling, aren't I? Well, anyway, I absolutely ADORE this story.

So, er, yeah. That's, er, basically it. 0

~Yay for twnicest!~

BHS
Cruentus Caelum chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY EFFING ADORABLE.

I like. I like very much. _