Reviews for Love Potion No 19
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2020
I'm so sad that this ended! I love the lunar chronicles, if you haven't read them than you should check them out! Also the renegades!
simplystupified77 chapter 12 . 7/16/2020
Awe this was so much fun to read! they way the emotions were conveyed was just so adorable and well-written.
Bravemaridin chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
Oh my gosh! Cinder is one of my favorite stories of all time!
AlexHM chapter 12 . 11/12/2018
This was such a fun story! I really enjoyed reading it! The ending was really unexpected and just absolutely perfect! Your writing style is really amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on your original works!
Lazygirl2306 chapter 12 . 3/4/2018
Wait WHAT! You're the author the the Lunar Chronicles? I love them! I bought all the books! I don't know if you might read a little review on an old fanfiction story but know that you have a fan here . Btw the story is awesome, I've read it a couple of times already.
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 12 . 2/6/2018
Such a cute cute story. So much fun to read. But I have to wonder if Usagi ever got her memories back from that time.
Angelusica chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
awwwww no i'm having all the fluffy feels. this was sooo cute. thank you
lippy2004 chapter 12 . 11/28/2016
congratulations I love your stories
Trainer Fiona chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
OMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE THIS STORY! *Screams enthusiastically
DeltaMLP chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
This story was really cute and well written. Of course it was also written a decade ago, but I really liked it!
SerenityxEndymion chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Love it, so cute, sweet and a little sad but it the end fantastic! The whole "I believe this belongs to you" line cracked me up! Great work as always.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Omg I love cinder o.o and u r the writer omfg yay congrats
mlynch13 chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
I love the ending so cute!
I have to say I too get sad when your stories come to an end.
Glimare chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
Awesome. Awesome awesome awesome. On to the next one! :D
Glimare chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Love the gypsy. She reminds me of Edna in the Incredibles.