Reviews for Elusive Love
The Insatiable Quinn chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
A masterful depiction of the beloved Marquis. Fantastic fic.
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This was surprisingly good. You don't get many believable stories with Quills, but this one pulled it off nicely. I could easily see this as a real scene in the movie.
gj'sdehj chapter 1 . 7/24/2009

Wonderful line.

Truly epic.
Devin Shay chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
OMG! That was a great! Wow! Your a regular De Sade in your own way, huh?;)lol
Reincarnation of Self chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Wow, that was truly amazing. You captured the characters beautifully and are very talented with descriptions. A wonderful Quills fanfic!
Lady Sikerra chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
That was cool.
chanachan chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
*Big teary eyes*

"It was not love, but it was the closest the Marquis would ever approach the elusive sentiment for another being other than himself."

That finishing line took my breath , you much passion! Sadeness-San! You've done wonders with this fic! Please write more _

We wants to read it! Please! We wants!

-Anu-Chan
Judaswench chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Pleasure reading this. Glad to find a fellow fan of the best movie of the year. Only wish you could have written more. Well done, very faithful to the characters.
Furious Angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
An expertly written piece, with a roving eye for characters and their interactions with each other. Perversely romantic, and the dialogue stings like a dominatrix's whip. ;)