Reviews for Heat
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
sad
therussianbookworm chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow. I'm nearly speechless, this was an extremely well written fanfic piece. I really enjoyed the segment when the realization that Obi Wan does care for him hits. Very angsty, but sweet at the same time. You stayed very close to canon and kept them all in character! Very awesome. :)
openmeadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow! First off, wonderfull story; well written and well planned. The transitions from the three 'parts' was also well done, nice and smooth but still distinct. Thanks!
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
just as in Symmetry you captured the moment masterfully. I'm looking forward to that eventualy Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon father/son fic.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Oh wow... beautiful! I love it! This truly conveys the emotion... and the last few lines are just beautiful. Awesome work.
Saint Mirror chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
that was sad
BetaReject chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I am literally speachless at how good this is. Wow. So beautifully done! Thank you for sharing!
doowop chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Good job breathing life into a topic that isn't as tired as I thought.

Really nice. D
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Aww! now I'm depressed again! _ AWESOME job! This was so awesome! Dude! Wow! That's just... wow! And it sounded like it should be in the novel! Wow! That... WOW! Oh, it was so great! WOW!

Namarie, Mellon nin!

Snaitf Kenobi
amber75 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow! Good job! You captured the relationship between Obi & Anakin extremely well, as well as the emotion. Very moving and it rung very true.
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh my gosh, that was so well written! I admire your skill! Very nice interpretation of Anakin, I liked it alot. Kudos to you!
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow! That is really touching!
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh, I like! I like! Just emotional enough to make me sniffle, lol. And I love the first line. Nice recall to the novelization!
swiftykenobi chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow. That was extreamly powerful. Excellent job!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005