Reviews for Lesson Assignments
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
aw :)
cje24576 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love this story! They're adorable together!

I love this line: "He didn't want to go over assignments, he wanted to go over Obi-Wan." So good! I hope you'll consider doing a sequel to this where Anakin gets knighted & he does just that! Please! I also wish this was longer. Well-done!
xXAnakinsPadawanXx chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i was too lazy to login...xD

anyway...

After i read this story, the review button was practically screaming at me. xD so i reviewed.

"Did that datapad offend you in some way Anakin?"

LOVE that line :D

I don't just love this story but also your other star wars fics - i don't know the other fandoms you write for but i bet those stories are just as amazing as this one. _

keep up the awesome intoxicating work :)
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I feel the same way when my professors assign me projects... :P It's like, If you don't know it, then why do I! :P But I do it anyway... -AJSK
kspadawan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is cute.
Little Green Voice chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Gah! Just the feeling I'm having while searching stuff for my Bachauler's thesis! The Force hates me!

... I wish i had Obi-Wan to hug me and make it better. ;)

Great fic, was very pleasant to read!
Banbi-V chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
"Feel better?"

"More kissy."

That made me laugh. Very cute.
AlmaDelCore chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
"More kissy."

(snorts) xD That part of the story just made me die with laughter. I couldn't help but start out with that.

I have been having the most unproductive past few hours, and it's all your fault. While I should be getting ready to go out and find job applications for the summer, I'm sitting on my sofa and reading every single one of these little Star Wars stories you have. xD I love them all. They're so great.

In fact, these nearly inspired me to pull out my Star Wars movies and begin watching them. And then I realized that I couldn't, because it would mean that I would have to focus on Anakin and Padme and start yelling at the screen about how wrong it was, and then my neighbors would come down from the apartment above mine and brandish frying pans at me.

So thank you, dear one, for making the threat of a concussion suddenly seem all too real.

I look forward to reading whatever else you decide to write!
htstff57 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love this story
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Loved it.

-Lilacs
Captain Starseeker chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
lol, i loved it! so subtle, but passionette and sweet! amazing, i can't wait to read more of your fics!

C.S
ShadowLea chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
haha, this one is good. i so know what you mean. i sometimes have to write essays, last time, i got a site with loads of information, and guess what in language it was avalable? chinese, russian, turkisch and some other strange languages i never heard about. german and spanisch have one advantage: you can translate them with an online translator :P. and spanisch looks a little like english. ah well, nice story.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I have been there, researching something that doesn't exist. And then, you realize the reason it's not written is becuase it's so damn obvious that everyone knows it except you... and then you feel really dumb.

At least, that's what happened to me.

I love these little fun one-shots. They brighten up my day.
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
*shudder* school.

tehehhee, love the fic
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
cool. Intresting for the first SW story i've read.