Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story of Secrets
Cartlin chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
...Why would Sirius ask Dumbledore for custody? As his godfather, and intended legal guardian, Sirius had the legal right to take custody. In fact, Dumbledore likely broke MANY laws putting Harry with the Dursleys. All Sirius would have really had to do, especially after his false imprisonment, is simply announce his intention of regaining custody of his godson to the papers, and someone at the ministry, and it would have happened. Whether Dumbles liked it or not.
Kitten99 chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
...
James Potter was seeker...?
In the movie and books, James Potter was seeker, not chaser.
S.E.E.K.E.R
Ladynightwing58 chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Seriously? Surius leigh black?
BadgerQueen65 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
"Arse over tit" means being fliped butt over boobs, it's basically a crude way of saying head over heels.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
update soon but can i make a suggestion is that dulmadoor isn't going to get harry the opposite he trains him and please make the story a little less gloomy and thank u for writing love the story
elijahlover chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Sorry good voldemort sucks xx
patronusmagic chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
It's a good story, but you might want to proof read it for any typos' or spelling mistakes.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
Is Tom telling the truth, or is it a blatant lie?

If it was a lie, Tom would kill Harry as soon as he saw him (if Tom knew the whole prophecy and it wasn't made-up prophecy).

If it is truth, then Albus is a blatant manipulator, worse than I could imagine.

Who killed Moaning Myrtle when Chamber was opened? Tom, Albus, or somebody else?

I hope Tom didn't create Horcruxes here, because each of them requires death of a person, and it's difficult to manage creating them while killing only the people who deserved death.

Was Albus planning to set up Tom as a scapegoat even before Albus defeated Grindelwald? Was Albus's fight with Grindelwald also a plot to "prove" that Grindelwald was a Dark Lord and Albus was the leader of light? Albus was Grindelwald's friend, so Albus could persuade Grindelwald to go dark...

I always like Severus, whatever side he is on.

I hope, for the sake of Harry and his friends, that Tom isn't lying and that even though Death Eaters can be cruel, they don't attack without a reason.

If Tom is a liar... There will be a giant explosion when truth is found out. But so long, Bellatrix isn't mad, so Tom might be telling the truth. Besides, that large quantity of clear, non-foggy memories is difficult to fake, or memories wouldn't be accepted as evidence in courts.

What would Vol de Mort (Flight from death, in French) say if I offered him name "Tom Sawyer"?

Smirking...

Flight from death is natural, if somebody tries to accuse you of being a mass murderer and is going to kill you in a picturesque duel.

A marvelous riddle you are giving in this book. Light and dark exchange places, temporarily or not.
HufflepuffWoman chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
u have sirius's middle name wrong according to jkr it is orion.
V. L. Crawford chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
I don't know if I like them being with voldemort.
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Fantastic. Harry is gone from that awful place and those awful people.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Yes! Harry is going to get away from those awful people.
The Fourth Bride chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
AAGGH! WHAT THE F**K!

NUH-UH! NO WAY!

*shudder*
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
three men and their "son" so cute and sweet.
FredWeasleysFutureWife chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
I liked it up until you made dumbledore lily and james evil im not sure i can keep reading this