Reviews for Well Oiled Conversation
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Dark and Sexy
m.t.Skellington chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I know you've heard this a zillion times already, but please...continue this story! I'm dying to see this scene between the Abbe and the Marquis, it's killing me!
Willocwen chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I love your Marquis-voice, I can imagine him saying everything you write.
unknown chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
OH! what happens! what happens! please write more! *hehehehehehehe*
Catcher-in-the-Rye chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Wow. Excellent. You capture the characters perfectly. Is there perhaps to be a second chapter? Please?
chanachan chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Oh_my_god! Wai! This was so BEAUTIFUL! I'm new to this fiction and I've only seen the movie once, but, basing it from what I know, this was so IC! *Sighs* This was .wow!

I'm in awe with your is too cool to be true!

_\\/ Keep on writing!

-Anu-Chan
Blood Roses chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Wonderfull story,very well you please write more?I want to know what happens next..*like I wouldn't.:)*
Mirkwood Elf1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
You can't intend to stop there! The story was just getting good!
Ivy chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Damnit you have got to write a sequal!

I didn't see the movie yet, these fics just make me hungrier! LOL

Great fic, very sexy.

Ivy
Cathryn chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Lovely piece. I just saw this movie last night and decided it was my favourite ever. I didn't expect to find such quality fiction for it so soon! Your stuff is marvelous. Fine attention to detail without overdoing it, flawless characterization, and you don't flinch when it comes to the darker stuff. I particularly like this piece because it *feels* right - you could have transcribed it directly from a lost scene from the movie.

I hope very much for a follow-up; this movie needs to be slashed very, very badly. And so does the Abbe.

Brava!
Mersault chapter 1 . 8/9/2001
I've been looking for Quills fan-fiction since the movie came out. Wonderful. That description of Coulmier praying...egad. Bravo!
Claw chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Very well done indeed. Good job maintaining the style and form of the film, especially.
Calliopiea chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Perfection . . . Please tell me that there is a sequel in store. You leave us hanging and it's absolute torture.
Merlyn chapter 1 . 5/25/2001