Reviews for Memento Mori
darkgloomygirl chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
i love this story. can't wait to read more. i think i owe you a drink for making something so addicting.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Ellie!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
ooh. this is good.
Hearts A Mess chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
I love the background on Angela. It seems like so many stories are John-centric, this one puts them all to shame. I see it's been a few years since updating the story. I hope one day you come back to complete this, because you have a talent for story telling.
Sunsway chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
Well, I really enjoyed that. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
Very cool so far. :)
hansolofan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
it's been 3 years, any chance you'll be editing some more? I'd love to someday see a story alert in my inbox for this, because it's just so awesome :D

now, where do I begin? you have the characterisation down spat, I thought you did a splendid job on john and angela (and you very regrettably ended off just before some prospective fluff -sobs-) and especially john, I could totally visualize him saying all that. I love the storyline too-keeps me gripped. And John/Angela fluff! I just can't get anough of it.

You've done a great job! has to be one of the best fics in this fandom, would be such a great shame if you don't continue (i'm about just as subtle as you haha)
girlinflux chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
Love your voice and grasp of the characters. Way to build up the angst and suspense. Please finish your story! Can't wait till the end.
LittleLurker chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
Hi Chiara Storm,

are you going to update this at all? - It would be nice, since it's an interesting story and I like your descriptions of Constantine and Angela and how they're trying to cope.

But then again... well, I guess after about 1.5 years the probability for an update - any update - is less than small. A pity, really!

Are you continuing this story someplace else - if so, please let us know.
beetle32 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
First I've got to apologise for my English. I know, it's not good, but unfortunately I'm not a native speaker... :-(

Hi Sydney, I know you probably are not going to update this incredible story anymore... but I have to say, that this is more than just a pity! Your fanfiction, well - I'd rather call it THE Continuation of the Matrix Trilogy - must be the best Matrix, or rather Neo/Trinity fiction (including Knight/Rorie extension) out there.

I'm pretty new to the world of fanfiction; only started reading any such stuff about half a year, maybe 3/4 of a year ago. But I devoured nearly all (serious) Matrix and almost all Constantine (and other KR) fanfics, (well Keanu-junkie it figures), but anyhow, even five years after the last Matrix movie Neo/Trinity still is my absolute favourite couple and I guess, will always be...

To my own shame, I have to admit that, until now, I never wrote a single review... I know, I'm bad, but well, most fanfics were published a long time ago, so I thought it wouldn't matter anyway. However, this story of yours is so intriguing and you sure left a worse cliffhanger than the Wachowskis at the end of each installment that I just had to say something here. I liked the character development and the angsty pieces in between, but also your kind of humour is really great and your writing is near flawless (as much as I don't even have the right to judge this never having written anything in this area and probably never will). I love the methaphors you're using all of the time, the plots twists and turns and generally almost everything in this story. I've also read all your other pieces (exceot the SAHS) and have become a big fan of your style!

The only sad thing is, that you will probably not even read this comment anymore, being almost two years after you last updated this story - well, more than half a year after you left any sign of life at your homepage. It's just so sad that you're not updating this huge story anymore, you had so many ideas... what happend? I hope you are okay and will read this sometime... and then start writing again. ...or maybe, you became a professional writer and have a book, a novel or whatever else to recommend?

Best wishes & take care! D.
angelwingz21 chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
I love this story! How come you haven't updated yet? It's so good!
Amilie chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
I love your story. Thanks for writing!

amilie
Jass chapter 13 . 11/8/2006
I just recently managed to read my way through this, after numerous internet crashes and general nonsense that got in the way (I know; I'm pretty damn late, aren't I?) and I've got to hand it to you: you may have very well written one of the best Constantine fics on the net.

The story is solid, the characters are perfect, and there's just enough fluff to suck in the common 'shipper. It's one of my favorites. My only gripe is the fact that you haven't updated in months.

I do hope you haven't dropped this fic. It really is a good story, and it's a shame to see decent stories get discontinued, seeing as there's a major shortage of them out there.

Either way, it's good. Keep up the good work, eh?

Jass
lameoron chapter 13 . 10/29/2006
Wow! You are good!
hotwheels chapter 13 . 6/17/2006
only one suggestion-keep going!