Reviews for A Father's Pride
Guest chapter 2 . 10h
Artemis the Great chapter 3 . 10/8
Riana Draco
original-nxme-here chapter 6 . 8/23
Who adopted the story? I was really enjoying it, so if you could dm me or maybe add another author's note about it that would be great.
poppy chapter 6 . 6/1
who is writing the story now
Darkness-ice chapter 6 . 1/24
That's just rude
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 1/21
Yes! Draco wins
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
I loved this fic. The fact that you started a fan fiction, but can't even be bothered to finish it really hurts me
Harrytom4ever chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
It is really update!
foxwolf101 chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
oh come on i like this story your were doing great
ILoveFanfiction chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Dracodracodracodraco pair her up with draco PLEEEEAAAASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Wolf chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
NOOOOOO! I generally don't like dark!harry fics, but this is fantabulous! Don't give it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Even though you have abandoned this story, I just have the urge to critique it.
First off, Riana has crossed into Mary-Sue territory, what with her exceptional speech, being able to clear her mind, but the thing that shocks me the most is that a 3 year old can take a shower without drowning herself is by far unrealistic and mary-sueish. She really shouldn't be unsupervised near water until she's like 10. Every time I came across three years old, my mind supplied five or higher. I haven't studied children but I know that 3 year olds aren't that smart to form coherent sentences, or mature that fast. She should still be having trouble learning to walk, or still trying to talk. If you want her to do those kind of things, then you should've made 6 at the least. I cringe at the thought at how the rest of this story goes.

Secondly, her lessons. The fact that a three year old can to something that an eleven year old can't do (turning a bird into a music box? Most, if not every first year in canon wasn't able to turn a match into a needle. At least you made the box feathered). And being able to produce more magic than a trained, high ranked death eater, really says something about her sue abilities. And a hair changing potion as a THREE YEAR OLD! Bloody 'ell woman, you should've have put in the summary Extremely!Super powered!Harry and Extremely!OOC!Voldemort.

Thirdly, You gave her a CHEETAH as a PET! I know she's older but even Voldemort isn't stupid enough to get his "daughter" a cheetah when she's eleven, let alone take it to Hogwarts, regardless if he's a Dark Lord or not. And a dark mark at 11, Voldemort didn't start taking in people until they were like 16.
And Bellatrix, words cannot describe how badly she is described. Blond hair blue eyes, looks nice, for a second I thought it was Narcissa, (FYI Malfoys have GREY eyes not BLUE and Bellatrix has black/dark hair and dark eyes), but then I looked back and it said Bellatrix and thought that is as far as you can get from describing Bellatrix, did she even read the books, because it clearly described Bellatrix as not being sane and having dark hooded eyes and dark hair.

Even if it is fanfiction, this is way to much. Voldemort shouldn't have any trouble with killing a child.