Reviews for You Were With Me From The Beginning
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
What about the next chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 4/20/2013
Are you updating or is this the end?! Please update!
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 21 . 8/21/2010
Really! You just had to have them go to India? I never did much enjoy stories relating to those stories but I will give you the praise you deserve for doing a splendid job.
MusicalMaryann chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
Looking forward to an update. :)
MusicalMaryann chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying this story. :)
braindamage-1990 chapter 21 . 3/18/2009
Oh wow.. this is getting more complicated with every chapter. O.o Very nice.
Spessarite chapter 21 . 3/14/2009
Oh dear, you're a wonderful writer. I do hope you update this soon or else I might die of anticipation x_x
newphan chapter 21 . 3/12/2009
Yah..so glad to recieve your update to this story..

It just tickled me good..is there any possibility of

an update for The Perfect Wife? That is one of my

all time favorite stories..

Thank you...Keep up the terrific work.
DesireeBoils chapter 21 . 3/12/2009
I can't believe that the Khanum killed Nadir's wife! I was so shocked. I feel horrible for Erik and Christine, they finally really got past all this shy stuff and Vashti saw them! I do fear that he will go back on his word and tell people, and it's a good thing Erik thought of this escape route because I think they will nead it. I'm so happy to see you post another chapter. I really love this story, I just hop you don't take as long for the next one!

Desiree'
raedae chapter 20 . 1/4/2009
I have really enjoyed reading this so far, and can't wait for the next chapter.
Sugarhon chapter 20 . 11/25/2008
Hey this is a pretty good story. I like it alot and I am also very curious on what is going to happen next please continue as soon as you can.
DesireeBoils chapter 20 . 10/27/2008
Wow it has been so long since you posted a chapter on this story. I'm so glad you didn't let it die. I had to go back to the beginning and reread the whole thing. That supid fop making things worse then they already are! *pokes eyes out*. Out poor Erik is so alone, or so he things. Wow the Saha is so...*shiver runs down spine*. Is Erik going to forgive Christine for something she didn't willingly do? I hope so. Just as they were about to leave too!
Angelic-Reader chapter 20 . 10/24/2008
Wow, I just finished, this has to be one of my favorite stories. I can not wait for the next chapter, please update soon, I really want to know what happens next. Everything has to end up fine for erik and Chroistine, I want them to get married eventually, I mean who doesn't. _
Star Garden chapter 20 . 10/18/2008
YOUCH!

That was what was going through my mind when I read the last chapter. The announcement was as subtle as a bitch slap to the face -pardon my language- but I like how you put the part that Christine really wanted erik to understand. But I guess it is a hard lesson to lear that to assume makes an ass out of u and me. I really loved the way you inserted all of the pivotal moments of erik's life, but inputted Christine without making it seem random or unplanned. I also like your blunt execution, and the both tender and sometimes humorous points of the story. Especially in their early childhood.

I also liked the way their relationship is progressing, slowly but with enough heat to make the pot simmer.

I just really liked this story! Thanks for writing!

XDXDXD
Foreverec chapter 20 . 10/17/2008
Hey so glad to see you've started updating again, keep on going with the story! I really enjoy reading it.