Reviews for Star Trek 295: The Lost Episode
anoymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Haha, I loved this! It had me cracking up. Down with flamers, I don't know what's wrong with those people.
Omorocco chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Thats just Wicked!
Raven chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh for pity sake, why do you teenagers stumble in here and think this is something brand new and hilarious and whatever that hormone ridden can manage to deduce when you mornonic puff like this? Do any of you read any of the stories posted here by authors who have been writing Star Trek Tos for twney years or longer? maybe you could atleast attempt to do something more original and less flat? Unless doing original is too much of a stretch for you that is...
Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Are you drunk, dumb or both.
Spock's Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
If all your intent to do is write babbling nonsense as you seem to have done in your pathetic stories, and rewrite teenage girl tales that have already been done to death on this site since first appeared then you might as well stop writing now, because it makes those who have always loved the characters and show sick and says absoultely nothing for yourself or what you think of yourself if you think your proud of posting this type of trash for only your friends to read. If that's all you wanted you should've share dit with them instead of insulting the rest of us...
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
that's awsome! brilliant idea! _ Also tip: you should reread your stories before you publish them. you'll find everal mistkes. ( ; WRITE ON! (