Reviews for A Lesser Treason
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*gasps* BAD ELROHIR! BAD!

Moony of coolmarauders
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This is quite an interesting new twist on the temptations of the ring. I'll be awaiting the rest of the story eagerly.
JastaElf chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow, what a powerful beginning! I love it! And that is one of my favourite TS Eliot quotes... :-) Excellent choice!

To have the sons of Elrond called by the Ring makes perfect sense... in a very chilling manner. I look forward to what you do with this!
Sunn-Kissed chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow. *Blinks* Was NOT expecting that. I like it, but was not expecting it.

From the summary, I thought it would be the typical 'oh, no, Legolas my bestest bud has gone of to destroy some jewellry' and only clicked on it because I like your writing and trusted you would make it good.

This, THIS, is much more interesting. And I have definitly never seen it done before. You have captured Elrohir's jealousy, and the sibling rivallry element that most 'Twin' authors ignore, wonderfully.

The way the Ring twists it so that Elrohir is tempted by Vilya first and It second is amazing. It really is and intelligent little ornament, is it not? And you write it so believably, as well as Elrohir reaction to Frodo's questioning.

I would think that would terrify the Hobbit, being snapped at by a full-blown Elf Lord, if Frodo didn't already have the Ring. "Uneasy" is an understatement of the look I'd have to give Elrohir...:)

I look forward to your next piece.
ellfine chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
o. interesting! you're mean to leave it hanging there!
UKClaire chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I love this story so far, Elrohir (and Elladan) are by far my favorite characters and I'm always pleased to see another fic up about them. Not so sure if I like this dark Elrohir but I'm hoping he's not about to do what I think he is! I've also always been fascinated by how Elrohir feels about being the younger of the twins and therefore not the heir and you seem to have captured it exactly how I imagined it. Keep up the good work!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2