Reviews for Sokka's Guide to Fixing Your Life and the World
Whyhow chapter 3 . 5/13
Based on the chapter titles listed, it looks like the rest of this would be as funny as what has been written so far.
mfishy16 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
lol Iroh's was the best XD
RhetoricallySpeaking chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This. Is. Awesome.
popcorngoo chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Okay so I just read all three chaps and I enjoyed it very much. Especially chapter 2. Lol. Keep that pimp hand strong. I found in the third chapter sokka was a but winy. I know that's his personality, but please keep in mind if you add more chapters that they winy thing will get old...this was absolutely hilarious an creative though. Keep up the good work.
Dawnmist 11 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I certainly hope you haven't given up on this story! It's hilarious and absoulutly amazing! Usually I wouldn't bother to put a story that hasn't been updated in nearly six years on my Story Alert, but this is so great that I wouldn't want to miss it if you do eventually decide to continue it!

Please update again soon! (
Mooseluver8 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Oh man, this was the funniest thing I've read in a while! The booklist was my favorite!

I'm really sad that it seems this story is dead forever and hasn't been updated in 5 years :(
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
This is beyond funny .. and I kinda wish his recommendations were real cause that Zuko book sounds extremely hilarious XD
Starbrat chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Heh, that's pretty funny.
Aiakia chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Oh, this is just so fantastic. And hilarious! It's a shame that it's been a while since the last update... but I've put an alert on it just in case, you know, you wanna throw in some more chapters (please do!) ;)
Lana Atkins chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
GENIUS. I wish you'd continue it. And tell me where to find seal blubber jerky while you're at it.
deity of death1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
I wonder what seal blubber jerky tastes like...?

Haha, I love how you write Sokka. XP! Please, please continue soon? *hopeful*
deity of death1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Lol Haru and Zuko's books. XD! It would be funny if you ended up writing all those books too.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Fruit paper and alcoholic paper... XD *sigh* I love Sokka, haha.

The chapter titles made me grin. I mean, "How to Keep Your Little Sister a Virgin?" LOL. This has potential. XD
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
WINWINWINWINWINWIN

You've done a very nice job of writing this. I can't wait to read more. This is exactly what I believe Sokka would write if he wrote a book.
RedBrunja chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Hilarious.

I love seeing Sokka get some love, and his opinions on Haru and his hair cracked me up.

I really hope this continues.