Reviews for Library Pass
RatherFabulous chapter 12 . 1/26
Good grief. I can't believe I'm back again to re-read this...but, then, I'm only human...
RavenishDove chapter 3 . 1/11
T'Jar is utterly adorable and yet still so Vulcan. I love it. I am a bit curious what book she had just finished. Poor Sascek. Doesn't get to finish breakfast and gets brushed aside by the girl he likes. Although in her defense, I wouldn't have appreciated being criticized about my reading either.
cimmer chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
That was absolutely wonderful, very Shakespearean or Regency romance or actually a delightful melding of the two. I enjoyed the OC's very much and the banter between Amanda and Sarek and T'Rueth was quite wonderful as well. Thank you.
Jenice chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
lololololololololol Don't think I've laughed so hard for a while... LOVED LOVED LOVED THE pillow fight and then the breakfast!
Jenice chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
LoL! cute
Jenice chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
T'Roueth reminded me of Mrs. Patmore in this chapter :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
Wonderful way to tie in Teddy Bear Picnic. Long time since I thought about the great record of it I had over 60 years ago. Thank you.
MaryChapel chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
This was perfect! I really love Sascek/T'Jar. *coos* They are perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Dee1600: I have read your work on this before and it's nice to see how Amanda and Sarek, and Sascek and T'jar parry their conversations throughout this fanfic. I really like how you characterize Amanda and Sarek. They're my favourite couple in your work. Thank you for writing and entertaining us!
quaff chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
This was brilliant. Thank you for writing it.
scwusa chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Just read this again. Hoping I did not review previously and FF allows me to post. I love this story. You are so wonderfully wicked in your writing of the Vulcan culture.
Lori Jean chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
This was such a delightful story. I confess this is the second time I read it through. I loved it again, thank you for your beautiful way with words.
LettieM chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Very funny story! I loved the interactions between T'Jar and Sascek and between Sarek and Amanda. I read the story straight through, chuckling and smiling and laughing along the way. It was the perfect way to end a long, tiring day. Thank you for this delightful read.
simpleDMD chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Bahahaha finally someone who understands! I always said the ladies of the world would be in BIG trouble if men started reading Jane Austen. I was beginning to wonder how Sarek got to be such a charmer... ;)
simpleDMD chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Oh my... I wasn't sure I'd like reading about Amanda and Sarek, having never done so before, but you've sold me! :P

Reading on...