Reviews for Library Pass
MaryChapel chapter 12 . 4/21
This was perfect! I really love Sascek/T'Jar. *coos* They are perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Dee1600: I have read your work on this before and it's nice to see how Amanda and Sarek, and Sascek and T'jar parry their conversations throughout this fanfic. I really like how you characterize Amanda and Sarek. They're my favourite couple in your work. Thank you for writing and entertaining us!
quaff chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
This was brilliant. Thank you for writing it.
Snorty1 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Just read this again. Hoping I did not review previously and FF allows me to post. I love this story. You are so wonderfully wicked in your writing of the Vulcan culture.
Lori Jean chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
This was such a delightful story. I confess this is the second time I read it through. I loved it again, thank you for your beautiful way with words.
LettieM chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Very funny story! I loved the interactions between T'Jar and Sascek and between Sarek and Amanda. I read the story straight through, chuckling and smiling and laughing along the way. It was the perfect way to end a long, tiring day. Thank you for this delightful read.
simpleDMD chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Bahahaha finally someone who understands! I always said the ladies of the world would be in BIG trouble if men started reading Jane Austen. I was beginning to wonder how Sarek got to be such a charmer... ;)
simpleDMD chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Oh my... I wasn't sure I'd like reading about Amanda and Sarek, having never done so before, but you've sold me! :P

Reading on...
T'Vis chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Sascek and T'Jar are very enjoyable. I'm trying not to laugh as i may awaken my father.*laughs* Epic fail on my part. Love the story!
kathu chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
Came back to your site after a long time. wow! I just love it. Sareks humor is great and the pillow-fight deserves an oscar. Its still amazing me how you paint these characters so rich. Thanks for sharing. Kathu (formerly Tkath)
jmvv chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
I enjoyed reading this story very much! It has lots of good humor and went very fast!

thanks,

JMVV
Isolde Jansma chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
As requested, Pat, here is a review, and thanks for getting back to me. :D

I enjoyed this story a lot. I liked the humour, and the characters you have developed that are all your own as this shows you are a writer that can extract from real life to make your folks nice and 3-D. I only hope that you can write a little more about T'Jar and her beau as it tickled my fancy quite a lot. I also enjoyed the interaction between Sarek and Amanda in this one, as it is warm without being icky (a useful term, that... LOL).

Oh, BTW, I totally empathise with you just going at the first draft like a mad thing, cos if you do spend too much time editing you never get a thing written! Been there a few times myself. Hm... maybe I'll get round to finishing that story, eh?
Michelle chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
I loved this story! I adored the whole thing and was laughing the whole way through, i loved how you wrote T'jar. Just fantastic, i'm so glad i found this story!
onaleia chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I enjoy all of your stories. This one is no exception. T'Jar and Sascek were a hoot. I also really enjoy Amanda, she has such interesting ways with words. I really enjoy Amanda's and Sarek's conversations. T'Rueth was exellent here as well. Thank you for all of your stories. I look forward eagerly to seeing more.
jelana 62 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Absolutley hilarious!I really admire your style of writing when dealing with are you going to finish your other stories? They are very good to read on miserable rainy afternoon.

To date i have read everything that you have posted to and eagerly await further instalments,esp.'To Stir Asunder'.Please give me more.