Reviews for Library Pass
Wonderful way to tie in Teddy Bear Picnic. Long time since I thought about the great record of it I had over 60 years ago. Thank you.
MaryChapel chapter 12 . 4/21
This was perfect! I really love Sascek/T'Jar. *coos* They are perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Dee1600: I have read your work on this before and it's nice to see how Amanda and Sarek, and Sascek and T'jar parry their conversations throughout this fanfic. I really like how you characterize Amanda and Sarek. They're my favourite couple in your work. Thank you for writing and entertaining us!
quaff chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
This was brilliant. Thank you for writing it.
Snorty1 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Just read this again. Hoping I did not review previously and FF allows me to post. I love this story. You are so wonderfully wicked in your writing of the Vulcan culture.
Lori Jean chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
This was such a delightful story. I confess this is the second time I read it through. I loved it again, thank you for your beautiful way with words.
LettieM chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Very funny story! I loved the interactions between T'Jar and Sascek and between Sarek and Amanda. I read the story straight through, chuckling and smiling and laughing along the way. It was the perfect way to end a long, tiring day. Thank you for this delightful read.
simpleDMD chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Bahahaha finally someone who understands! I always said the ladies of the world would be in BIG trouble if men started reading Jane Austen. I was beginning to wonder how Sarek got to be such a charmer... ;)
simpleDMD chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Oh my... I wasn't sure I'd like reading about Amanda and Sarek, having never done so before, but you've sold me! :P

Reading on...
T'Vis chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Sascek and T'Jar are very enjoyable. I'm trying not to laugh as i may awaken my father.*laughs* Epic fail on my part. Love the story!
kathu chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
Came back to your site after a long time. wow! I just love it. Sareks humor is great and the pillow-fight deserves an oscar. Its still amazing me how you paint these characters so rich. Thanks for sharing. Kathu (formerly Tkath)
jmvv chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
I enjoyed reading this story very much! It has lots of good humor and went very fast!

thanks,

JMVV
Isolde Jansma chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
As requested, Pat, here is a review, and thanks for getting back to me. :D

I enjoyed this story a lot. I liked the humour, and the characters you have developed that are all your own as this shows you are a writer that can extract from real life to make your folks nice and 3-D. I only hope that you can write a little more about T'Jar and her beau as it tickled my fancy quite a lot. I also enjoyed the interaction between Sarek and Amanda in this one, as it is warm without being icky (a useful term, that... LOL).

Oh, BTW, I totally empathise with you just going at the first draft like a mad thing, cos if you do spend too much time editing you never get a thing written! Been there a few times myself. Hm... maybe I'll get round to finishing that story, eh?
Michelle chapter 12 . 8/20/2006
I loved this story! I adored the whole thing and was laughing the whole way through, i loved how you wrote T'jar. Just fantastic, i'm so glad i found this story!
onaleia chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I enjoy all of your stories. This one is no exception. T'Jar and Sascek were a hoot. I also really enjoy Amanda, she has such interesting ways with words. I really enjoy Amanda's and Sarek's conversations. T'Rueth was exellent here as well. Thank you for all of your stories. I look forward eagerly to seeing more.