Reviews for Fantasies
J-star chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
OMG! You can't leave me like that...waiting for them to finally sleep together! You're as bad as Cameron wanting to see what else is in the cart!

Thank you so much; your story-writing skills are well-developed, and let me say you are one of the few fanfiction writers who can write a sex scene that inspires feeling what the characters are feeling (as well as refraining from being too smutty or fluffy). Top notch chemistry.

Please update soon! :)
MLN chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
I miss this story. I hope you continue it. I would love to see what happens next
greysgirl328 chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
please continue this!
little miss michelle chapter 13 . 4/28/2009
this is suck a great story! please please write more!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
congratulations, you've turned Cameron into a sl-ut. At least prostitutes sleep with different men for a good reason - to survive; but sl-ts do it cause they are depraved and have no morals.

This fic is terribly OOC. Cameron on the show would never do anything like that, especially not since she's a doctor and knows full well the dangers of casual relationships and one night stands, like pregnancies and how STDs are transmitted and just what the consequences of them are... This cameron is simply put stupid and anyone, man or woman, who behaves like that deserves to catch an STD or get pregnant by mistake.
sabu53 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Earlier today I read "No Strings Attached" and wrote a review begging you to please continue that wonderful fic. I will now do the same thing with "Fantasies". Please, please continue this fic, it is so wonderful, I can't stand the thought of it being abandoned...please:)
jagnic233 chapter 13 . 3/3/2008
Please update again, its a good story!
BOoOoOOO chapter 13 . 6/29/2007
Cool Story! Im lovin' it!
haley chapter 13 . 2/7/2007
How cute was tis hope u keep this fic gon cant wait to c wat they do much luv
MLN chapter 13 . 12/24/2006
Hello, please update soon! I miss this story!
oldsoul01 chapter 13 . 10/30/2006
Really loving this story right now! You've done an excellent job, can't wait for the next chapter!
PiedPepper chapter 13 . 10/20/2006
haha I love this story! It is creative and written very well. PLease please continue.

I seriously thought I was the only person not born in the 40's to use the term necking. I must show my friends that I am not the only one.
Nzmaorigirl chapter 13 . 10/14/2006
I Have read everything that you have written in this story so far and I don't really know what else to say other than I loved it! Please, PLEASE Update soon!
boheman buddy chapter 13 . 10/13/2006
this was a really awsum story!

plz tell me there are more chapters?

come on! dont leave me hanging lol!

i hope there are more

thanks 4 the story!

x:-)
anthonydinozzo chapter 13 . 10/12/2006
this story is really interesting, but...MORE CHAPTERS!