Reviews for Laying It Out
Sta chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love it!
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
So wonderful. Need I say I love your stuff again? NOPE )
Trinityangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Loved it! The inner workings of Grissom were fantastic. It made him vulnerable in a way that just made him all the more real. Fantastic job!
abigailc chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
What a great sequel. That was so sweet! You have the characters down pat. Great job!
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
nice, i really liked it!
Elialys chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Oh, BAD me! I can't believe that I haven't let a review when I first read this sequel, I had certainly a very good excuse; but I'm in a reviewing mood tonight so, I reread this story, and it's clear that this story deserves a review _. Well, after this little introduction, maybe I could begin to let out the hysterical part of me, couldn't I?

OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT, i, SO GREAT AND ADORABLE! J'AI ADORé!

Okay, now that you're well scared, I become more calme héhé _ Frankly, you're a genius, you have this way to make this thing between them so...so...soso okay? (I'm sure you have understood, hein?). Again, I think you are very talented to describe human feelings, especially those which are often really hard to explain, because of their...soso (it's my new word when I can't find what I want to say, even in french lol). Because I've read all your stories, even if I haven't reviewed all of those (yeah, bad me I know _), and I can't forgot how you have described Sara's panick attack in "The Deep End", and your description of Grissom's nervousness is so real too! It remembered me how I feel everytime I have to speak in public. SUCH A TRUE description! And after that, their little discussion... I do my 'rouhouhou' sound again hihi _ I'm so happy for Sara, I'm so happy for Griss, I'm SO happy for them, I SO HATE TPTB! you have right THEY ARE SUCH UNFAIR PEOPLE!Really, thanks to great authors like you to make us still dreaming. THANK YOU, rocking girl (yes, it's your new pseudonyme ;-))

*Elialys*

P.S. : I swear that I'm not under the influence of any drug as I'm writing this message. I just LOVE reviewing, and I love it much more when it's for you, because I know it will make you pretty happy (admit it, you are grinning _)

X
TickleMeMellow chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I dont want to sound monotonous and giving false praise...but it just seems like you know the characters so well...everything seems very...natural. I guess that's what i'm trying to say...
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
What a wonderful conclusion to your previous story. Gil really fought a hard battle in this one. It was very touching.
CSIslave chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
*cries* wow, you really did a good job with the sequal! I felt every emotion Grissom did... this was beautifully written... you could easily do a sequal, though! I'd love to see thier relationship progress through your eyes... you do everything so wonderfully. Great job, hope to read more from you soon!
leddy chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That was sweet. I can just picture Grissom being that nervous and flustered while trying to express his feelings towards Sara. Good job.
Wiccagirl24 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That was so sweet! Thank you for continuing the story. Wonderful emotion, and I loved the pulse reference.
csishewolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Oh how sweet was this! I just love Grissom's insecurities and Sara's patience. It was all very touching in a way... *happy sigh* Good for them! :) Keep up the excellent work.
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
A nervous, absolutely flustered Grissom. Love it. He's always so friggin sure in his actions and I love the idea of him "unhinged".
Taletha chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Good Lord! I practically gnawed off a centimeter of my teeth reading this!

My stomach was in knots while Grissom sat in his office contemplating his next move. I was a nervous wreck by the time Grissom finally made it to the Layout Room. I basically was ready to pass out by the time Grissom said he had feelings.

I think you need to follow this one up also. Though, I might actually need hospitalization by the time they make it out on a first date.

Another great chapter to this saga. And incredibly cute!

Definitely a Favorite for me!
wanda57 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This was so sweet and funny. I keep thinking about little words carrying little swords...and it just makes me smile! Thanks for another great story!