Reviews for Saga of Hearts
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 9/17
Wow. This one is really good, but why haven't you put it in crossover section?
too-much-inspiration chapter 10 . 12/18/2007
Wow, this is really good, even with such an unusual crossover idea! It is very creative and I love that in a story. I very much enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading the next chapter! I am definitely putting this on my favorites!
Shishisama93 chapter 10 . 6/17/2007
it was a year ago since this was updated... if i see right at the datum... plz! update son!
two-bite-brownies chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
Omg...I am absolutely in love with this story! I know you haven't updated it in a whle but please do! You pulled off the crossover beautifully and I want to read more! please continue!
recollection chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
Wow... when I read the summary I thought the crossover couldn't be pulled off, but I love it. It's still the same serious story line. Great job!
Dawn Gazer chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
I am sorry if I am asking a question that has already been asked or answered,but will you be taking into account the sequals for the two games?
Argus456 chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
I sure hope it does turn around soon cause the repetetivness is slightly all in all nice work
Luna-Starr chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
Awesome so far. But...You spelt Gaigun's name wrong alot...Okay, so I spelt it wrong too . But other then that I liked it! Update soon! And the reactions to Sora and Co. was funny
Luna-Starr chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Intersting...A KH Xenosaga cross over...I like it.
Blue Persuasion chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
It was sota like a retelling of Xenosaga Episode II, but I think it's important for Sora to get a feel for what exactly is going on. I also saw this part of the game as a way of understanding Jr. and getting the gang closer.

All in all it was a good chapter. I'll be waiting for an update. :D
EsTeLweNadia chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
Hi! I came across your fanfic a long time ago but was too busy to actually read it, and now I daresay that this is an awesome piece of work! I couldn't have done it better myself!

What's interesting, I did play Kingdom Hearts AND Xenosaga, too. And I simply love your story, as if you can read my mind to combine two of the amazing games together.

It's a job well done! Keep up the fantastic work.
Sanctuary Angellete chapter 10 . 5/29/2006
I like this story! It's sweet and i must say, you mixed the right video games in with one another! i am impressed! you must update! PLEASE! .
PlasticClown chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Awesome chaoter. I will admit I was scrolling down some because, as you also said, it was like I was reading Xenosaga II...Anyways, as I was reading this, I couldn't help but think of Riku ('cuz I just beat KHII so now I'm all Ukir-i-fied), and so I was thinking, how about showing some of Sora's memories in this thing? I dunno. Maybe it would spice up the story a little.
Game2002 chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Great! I just hope that there are more actions though. But good things always come last, right?
TsubasaCaligrapher chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
Yay ! Great story ! I love it so far so please continue to update !
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »