Reviews for Saga of Hearts
too-much-inspiration chapter 10 . 12/18/2007
Wow, this is really good, even with such an unusual crossover idea! It is very creative and I love that in a story. I very much enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading the next chapter! I am definitely putting this on my favorites!
Shishisama93 chapter 10 . 6/17/2007
it was a year ago since this was updated... if i see right at the datum... plz! update son!
two-bite-brownies chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
Omg...I am absolutely in love with this story! I know you haven't updated it in a whle but please do! You pulled off the crossover beautifully and I want to read more! please continue!
recollection chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
Wow... when I read the summary I thought the crossover couldn't be pulled off, but I love it. It's still the same serious story line. Great job!
Dawn Gazer chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
I am sorry if I am asking a question that has already been asked or answered,but will you be taking into account the sequals for the two games?
Argus456 chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
I sure hope it does turn around soon cause the repetetivness is slightly all in all nice work
Luna-Starr chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
Awesome so far. But...You spelt Gaigun's name wrong alot...Okay, so I spelt it wrong too . But other then that I liked it! Update soon! And the reactions to Sora and Co. was funny
Luna-Starr chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Intersting...A KH Xenosaga cross over...I like it.
Blue Persuasion chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
It was sota like a retelling of Xenosaga Episode II, but I think it's important for Sora to get a feel for what exactly is going on. I also saw this part of the game as a way of understanding Jr. and getting the gang closer.

All in all it was a good chapter. I'll be waiting for an update. :D
EsTeLweNadia chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
Hi! I came across your fanfic a long time ago but was too busy to actually read it, and now I daresay that this is an awesome piece of work! I couldn't have done it better myself!

What's interesting, I did play Kingdom Hearts AND Xenosaga, too. And I simply love your story, as if you can read my mind to combine two of the amazing games together.

It's a job well done! Keep up the fantastic work.
Sanctuary Angellete chapter 10 . 5/29/2006
I like this story! It's sweet and i must say, you mixed the right video games in with one another! i am impressed! you must update! PLEASE! .
PlasticClown chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Awesome chaoter. I will admit I was scrolling down some because, as you also said, it was like I was reading Xenosaga II...Anyways, as I was reading this, I couldn't help but think of Riku ('cuz I just beat KHII so now I'm all Ukir-i-fied), and so I was thinking, how about showing some of Sora's memories in this thing? I dunno. Maybe it would spice up the story a little.
Game2002 chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Great! I just hope that there are more actions though. But good things always come last, right?
TsubasaCaligrapher chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
Yay ! Great story ! I love it so far so please continue to update !
Blue Persuasion chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
Kingdom Karts! Hehehe...I wouldn't doubt it! They do that, take a game and make multiple side games just because they can.

Great! Just great. Jin's reaction to first being dragged in and then to the trio was very IC. I wonder if it might have any impact on repairing Jin and Shion's relationship to have the KH trio there. In truth I was a little disappointed at the game in that they didn't get at least a little further at fixing that up (not completely but just a little more). That's just me.

The whole interaction between Maleficent and Albedo was great. It made me chuckle only because it's what would probably really happen.

Hope you can update soon. If not then I'll still be watching so no worries. :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »