Reviews for White Snow
carol chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
come on this is a good story I hope you will complete it
Akina's86 chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
I love your story, i have read through the whole thing, there is a few minor grammatical errors, like at one point you said something like he awakened, when it would be better to say he awoke, my personal opinion of course. I request that you finish this story and make more about initial D similar to this one. :D
Ads chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
I've just read all 9 pages of this. I think it's great. Love your ideas and writing style. Really hope you have more.

Light Lamperouge chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

PLEASE!
CreotiaFlayier chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I know that I am like eight months late, but please update soon! I have to know that outcome, Takumi and Ryousuke, now there is a cute couple! WHY! The suspense is killing me!
kylie chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
yeah! both bros in love with takumi! but you make ryosuke sounds like a fool over takumi. and i cant believe bunta would ever treat takumi like that. of course i understand its only a story. anyway not bad but it could help if you improve your spelling a bit.
Ann chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Finally an update! Luv this fic. Please continue :)
Aralaiqualasse chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
At last!1

I love very much to update his fic finally...

I just hopet his fic will end in a good way...thought will be lil disapointed if both the Takahashi brother didnt love takumi 'tha way'

BTW, pls update asap...waiting for whole years here...i really love this fic very much
Tuli-Susi chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Ah, where have you been! I good, in depth story about Initial D. An interesting take on Bunta physically abusing Takumi...it sparked an idea in my head which I will very shortly pen/type up! Looking forward to updates, I mean, talk about a CLIFFIE!
lovelock8 chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
wow Thank you!

I have to tell you that I almost gave up on you and I was really sad about it because I really like your story and, as you might remember, you were also an inspiration for my writing. Thanks for coming back:)

As to the story - not much happened so it's kinda hard to give you feedback but... the cliffhanger is awesome _ and I really like gentle Ryou. Ganbatte!

To DreamSenshi - huge WELCOME and THANK YOU!
DreamSenshi chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I've noticed that you haven't updated this fic in a long time, but I am hoping that you will eventually. It's brilliantly written even though the characters are a bit off (especially the Takahashi brothers). Your writting is so compelling and descriptive that I can imagine the scene playing out in front of me. Please update soon. The story was a pleasure to read and I think this is the 5th time I've read it already. Please, please, PLEASE update soon.
Haruka chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
Wow! I am impressed by the story.. read it over and over again.. please continue!
visitor chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Hi. I've been living under a rock for a while, so I am just learning about initial d. I just had to tell you that your story is great. I love stories that focus on the human aspect of the equation. So it is really exciting to find a story that goes even deeper into the minds of the characters. I really enjoy the indepth look into Takumi's home life which is just skimed over in the series. Keep up the good work.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »