Reviews for Missing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
aww such a left off ending...but a really great write! Good job.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I really liked this, I could picture it all.
The ending was great.
Enelya Elendil chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This story was beautiful. I loved it. Thank goodness you couldn't get to sleep that night.
JacklynK chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Woah... I know this is an old story, but it never hurts to be reminded: this is incredible. The situation is very realistic, characterization is perfect. Bravo!

-J
firstmorningdew chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*sniff* and then?
BatPhace chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wow, i can't believe i never saw this before, this kick's ass. I almost cried too. Batty
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I just read this as you can tell...lol But great writing hun! I felt for both of them and wanted to ring both their necks for being idiots.
Cheesy Potatoes chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Nice Job!:) I love how you incorporated "Missing" into your story! I love that song although it is sad.

I loved it!

dog-demon-emiko chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
i love that song! everyone who says they love Evanescence (the greastest female vocal/goth band in he world) only uses the 4 most known songs (going under; everybody fool; my immortal; bring me to life). they never seemed to have indulged in their music. i love Linkin Park too! and queen on the damned (good soundtrack) and the riddick movies!
shamrock920 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I feel terrible for not seeing this sooner! This was really good, *pout*, sad you left it off at the end, but I can hopefully bet what happens. This was a great story, it all went together so well, very nice switch back and forth between Jack and Riddick. Awesome story, keep it up.

Can't wait for next installment of Soul Mates, by the way.
ren3017 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
OMG! This was awesome! I'm still kinda reeling from the last line. I like the way you ended it. Riddick letting his feelings be known, and allowing the reader to finish the tale. Great job. -Ren
lamyka chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
gods that's angsty, lol yet somehow i doubt this wouldn't turn for the better once that last line was uttered. love the style and declaraction of the piece.

good luck with others!