Reviews for What friends are made of
Cutter12 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
"Well, Don and I think..." And?

I'm enjoying your setup and I'd love to see where you're headed with this story. Hopefully, more flashbacks of Kat, Charlie & Don as kids.
msdarque chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
This seems like a great story. Will there be more? Or ..
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Aw. larry and Meghan are so freaking cute lol. They are a ship you absolutely want to join lol. Keep going with this it's really good.
Tesseractress chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
Loved it, esp. the whole fading off cliff hanger ending . . .
Juwel chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
keep those chapters coming. there are sparks there between Charlie and Kat definately. but uh oh what's Don thinking! could be a brotherly fight in the future.
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I like it.
kaitins chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
hey, im likeing this story. just found it and im def a fan.

keep it up.
Zoe chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
You stole my idea! Just kidding , like the story so far. Hope more goes up soon!
Juwel chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Excellent! I'm intrigued by a mystery friend from the past. Is she up to no good? I hope not! Please keep writing, I want to know why she came back and how Amita will react.
atrum infractus chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
This is great. I love Kat's character, she's so sweet. It's just hilarious to read Kat, heehee...Well, anyway, excellent job. Larry is incredibly in character, as is Charlie.
themidnightstar chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Good start! I liked the opening with a gruff Alan answering the phone. Very cute.
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That's my sister's name! Haha, you even got the description right, she is going to love this fic...well, if she liked Numb3rs fanfiction, she would...

Anyway, nice job. Despite a few critical grammatical errors, it's well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.