Reviews for The Curing Kiss
Star chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Omgggggg such a long chapter O_O! I love it though :D

But there is just one thing...I don't think actually Rosette knows about Magdalene and Chrono yet
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Oh that was GOOD! Wonderful, wonderful job! I wasn't so sure if Rosette was jealous in the manga, but it's very human to be. I really, truly enjoyed this. Keep up the wonderful work!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Wonderful job once again. So wait..how far did they go now? And how does Rosette know about Mary if it's following the anime?

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
FANtastic job once again! Keep up the wonderful work!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Fantastic job so far! Although I thought this episode wasn't that great, entertaining, but not with the plot, I like your version a lot better.

Sanna Lan chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
*has a sugar overdose and dies*

I was going to review every single thing I liked about this fic, but since now I'm dead... honestly, I don't think I can remember them all. Just know that this moved me to the core. There were parts when I was close to tears and others where I felt like I melted into a pool of goo (that my mom would've had to clean tomorrow -ouch). The end was so beautiful! It does a wonderful work on summing up their relationship. You were also able to provide a rational explanation that _someone_ *coughanimewriterscough* did while probably ingesting a dose of the ilicit substance commonly known as crack. I applaud you.

[Snoosh note to self: Take all of Chrno's Ranma manga from him. He's starting to behave like the main character behind the scenes]
San-chan Reincarnated chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
I, in all my smartness, have once again managed to press the 'Submit' button befor my review was over. For that, I deserve a brownie (and someone willing to do my science project). Now, for the continuation:

O.o You don't honestly mean to kill him, do you? No you don't. *smiles threatheningly* Right?

And then they just started making out in the train... Cool...

. A guilty Rosette is not something we see everyday... doesn't seem OOC, though. And you'd better fix this soon, and leave us with a WAFF.

I think what you said about Chrno feeling guilty for 'not being able to cause flowers to sprout spontaneously from the ground Rosette walks upon' is exagerated, though the anime Chrno _is_ a wimp *growls at the person who wrote the anime*
Sanna Lan chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
O.O WTF did you burn Chrno's finger for? That makes absolutely no sense for my little mind -or perhaps it does and I'm too tired to undertand it's meaning... yeah, that's probably it. At the moment, though. I don't understand (and find it freaky).

Aw, Rosette is so worried! Poor girl... it's really obvious how she cares about (dare I say love) him, but I guess it's kind of normal that she wants to keep it hidden. But what will she do?

Mew? Plant a little kiss in his mouth just like that? And he didn't react? Am I supposed to read Lechan's story to get it?
Sanna Lan chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
I had written a large review, honestly... but then I was smart enough to erase it accidentaly. I can't quite remember what I had written, but I believe it had something to do with reading Lechan's story even though I'm not old enough.

Then I said 'Aw, poor Chrno, it must be awful for him to be like that' And now I'll continue reviewing: Poor Rosette, too. And Chrno was so cute when he realised it had been only a nightmare. But it was so sad how he was thinking «I'm sorry, Rosette, but I'm glad you'll live for longer, I hope you find *coughanotherlovecough* Joshua. So sad.

...Oh, that explains it. Yeah, it must've been Elder. Talking about that, have you noticed how the Militia underwear is short bloomers in the manga, but panties in the anime? LOL, another proof of whoever-did-the-anime's stupidity. Did panties even exist at that time?

*trows heavy object at Chrno* You two-timer! Stop thinking on both of them! Your neck's gonna break, you know? P

LOL stick figures XD But it kind of hard to understand the gypsy with that weird accent (now I know what my classmates feel when I'm doing a presentation).

*glares suspiciously* So, those evil points are the cause of all his evil sickness, aren't they? I see *shots them with Sacreds. Hits Chrno* Ups. *runs away before Rosette finds her*
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oou... So this is your first story? Mm... Interesting. It's a good story, not as good as your actual ones, but still pretty decent. Chrno sounds weird, though. I guess that's because I never imagined Chrno would act so... em... so... inhuman? I mean, it's like you remind us that he's not human and that sometime the way we act/behave/exist puzzles him. Interesting.
Selenity Jade chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Very cool idea _; Nicely written, original, nifty.
Wielder of the Mighty Pen chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Ha! It's really good!
Wielder of the Mighty Pen chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
'zat makes a soul vhat ultimately separates you from a dead zing' I love this line...I bet it took you forever to write this. Haha! Good job, I love it!
Liquid Soul chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Aw! That was so good! I didn't want it to end! Great job!
pharitse chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
YAY! I really loved that story!