Reviews for The Death of a King
DazzlingMagicFox chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
aw...so sad...but why per-aa?
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
For so few words, you do an amazing job of conveying drama and emotion. I love how young Atem feels in this, a reminder that he was YOUNG when his father died and how there is never a good time to lose a parent. Mahaado too is very in character in my opinion. Thanks so much for this!
nupinoop296 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Aw, poor 'Tem... TT I liked Akunamkanon. (sp?) He was a decent guy...
surfergirl19 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
That was so job.:)
DragonDancer5150 chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Wow . . . how neat! This was really nice to read. What a great little bit of insight into the days immediately following Atemu's coronation. And THANK YOU I'm /not/ the only one who realizes that he was only about eleven when this happened! *feels justified*

The only bit of critique I'd offer is in the use of the Egyptian words. Kinda like using Japanese in other fanfics - the characters are already understood to be speaking in Egyptian and that you're "translating" for them into English, so you want to translate /all/ of what they're saying. So they'd say "king" rather than "nesu" or "pera'a" . . . but that's a minor issue. _

Anyway, again, /great/ story and thanks so much for sharing!
Time Phoenix chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Wow!

I love this story it is so good!

Time Phoenix
Reading4soul chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
*Goes starry-eyed* What can I say? I LOVE drama! And so ends another likeable story, ne?
Eded chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
The first scene is sad in its own right, but I like it particularly because it's something that he won't even remember when he becomes a spirit. And it becomes sadder. Mahaado's scene is also very in character, since his guilt must be a huge motivating factor in his loyalty. Love the style: the emotion is clear, but not at all melodramatic.
super-sugarzoom chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
i like this quite alot, and thanx for the egyptian terms, it will come in useful! i like egypt fics, they're so cool! wll i cant wait fr the next chapter so, please update soon.
Yami four ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I think it is a great story! Update soon I want more!
PharaonicWolf chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Aww... Poor Atemu... *sniff* Uhh... what happened in manga #28 again? Stupid short term memory loss...

Anyway, I thought this was nice but not as good as some of the other stuff you've done. I thought the sentences could have flowed more smoothly. But the emotions were nicely done... you're good at the kind of powerful emotion authors need to pull this off.
miyabi-aoi chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
AW..that is so was a really great isn't anyone reading this more? Oh well, it cant be , i think you should put a part in there about the pharaoh having a emotional breakdown in front of the six breakdown being so huge that Mahado had to carry him out of the its just a thought.