Reviews for Just a Typical CCS Fic
Edu chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
(Clapping) Bravo! So true xD
Truthisbrutal chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Lol.. Did they also meet on the internet where their screen names are "Cherry Blossom" and "Little Wolf" and even though they are both college roommates who go to the same high school who know each others' names and presumably are able to read the kanji and understand their meanings, they never realize that they are the ones in love with each other and spend countless hours of having badly typed cybersex with each other but then Sakura is raped by bad-boy Eriol and she needs someone to comfort her and Syaoran is all OK! and I love you! and Sakura is all Oh I Love Anata Too! and Syaoran is all Oh! You are so kawaii! I forgot we were in Japan until you said that! Because we usually only speak in English! Let me kiss you with passoin!TheEnd?

Because I kind of got that vibe, but I just wanted to make sure.
Kaley D. Oscope chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This should be considered a classic. I'm still laughing at...2 am in the morning.

Nice going on the couples, but just for the record, you could have used thirteen lovers instead of twelve for Kaho, seeing as she is Satan and so...

Oh, and Sakura and Syaoran confessing their love for each other in a pool of blood oozing from their "love wounds" while their best friends are winning the game with over seven homeruns in the background, just the best since Romeo and Juliet.

Thanks for this, byep.
AnonymousT chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Crude, but nonetheless...HILARIOUS!

But the Kaho thing was PRETTY weird. Eating her babies..? o.O What the heck. It doesn't matter.

I also recal the last scene many time in fanfics. I'm glad you pointed this out. P

-AnonymousT
Convoy Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
"I realize I’m not a lesbian and that I should be madly in love with you even though you’ve showed absolutely no interest in me"

Just for that, you get major love. Poor Kaho; she really gets treatment barely better than the way you portrayed her.

The fic seemed a bit rushed, though considering the source material, that should be expected. I wish you could've added something about Eriol forgetting about Nakuru and Spinel's existence. But yay for remembering Naoko!