Reviews for Girls in White Dresses
LunaFan chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love this! it's so sweet :) Luna/Harry 4 ever!
Vivss chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I loved it! I do hope you plan to continue it some day!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is an Interesting story, I do think it a bad sign when author put in that they will write more if they get good reviews. I like to read author that want to write a good story and don't care what anyone thinks, over author's that worried about their review.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh how perfect.

Adorable, really.

Thanks.
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I liked it...I loved the way you portray Luna...She seems so mischievous and Ravenclaw-ish...It was her plan all along...I kind of like that
ILoveHateYou chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
OMGH! it rocked! I loved it! It was the best H/L story i've ever read. But honestly why is she wearing a white dress, i'm not good with hints and i made my friend read it and she laughed and said I was stupid when i asked...but any way this story was aw-e-some! LOVED IT LOVED IT! LOVED IT!
Marley Jones chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I really tried to read, i really did, but i was going crazy trying to read it centered. AH! I really do want to read your story, but that format is so visually demanding that it hurts. What I could read I liked, but you really need to do something about that format.
the real RAB chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
best I've read in a long time. you should definitely continue...

you made Luna so perfectly. you did an AMAZING job.

wow.
nuttx chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Sweet.
Kal-Ella chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
lovely! extrememly lovely! this was very well written. it's definitely one of my favorite harry/luna stories. i loved it. you did a great job. _
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I can't believe its only got a few reviews! _ It's so cool, man...

Just wondering... why did Luna dress in white?
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
HOLY CRAP! this is the best HL i've read in a long time! whenever i'm depressed i'll read this. you probably shouldnt continue because its perfect the way it is. but if you want to, dont make another chapter, just make a sequel as a seperate story :)

love it!
lunafan chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
aww so sweet I loved it.

if you can..please continue! it's realyl awesome.

excellent!

stephanie
ChocoTaco chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This was... pure brilliance. Harry and Luna were perfectly true to character, the dialogue was excellent and smart, the storyline was great, and the overall work was simply exquisite. Spectacular job!
e-chan16 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
love it. it stands strong as a a one-shot-to length it wouldn't be necessary, although it would make an interesting read.