Reviews for Girls in White Dresses
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Loved it!
HarryPotterLunaLovegood chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Amazing story! :) Love the Harry-Luna pairing! The white dress, that was very clever and I give you full props for that. Awesome ending! I am glad that Harry passed the test! White dress, if I am correct in my reasoning, is very clever. Clever Luna. :)
LunaFan chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love this! it's so sweet :) Luna/Harry 4 ever!
Vivss chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I loved it! I do hope you plan to continue it some day!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is an Interesting story, I do think it a bad sign when author put in that they will write more if they get good reviews. I like to read author that want to write a good story and don't care what anyone thinks, over author's that worried about their review.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh how perfect.

Adorable, really.

Thanks.
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I liked it...I loved the way you portray Luna...She seems so mischievous and Ravenclaw-ish...It was her plan all along...I kind of like that
ILoveHateYou chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
OMGH! it rocked! I loved it! It was the best H/L story i've ever read. But honestly why is she wearing a white dress, i'm not good with hints and i made my friend read it and she laughed and said I was stupid when i asked...but any way this story was aw-e-some! LOVED IT LOVED IT! LOVED IT!
Marley Jones chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I really tried to read, i really did, but i was going crazy trying to read it centered. AH! I really do want to read your story, but that format is so visually demanding that it hurts. What I could read I liked, but you really need to do something about that format.
the real RAB chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
best I've read in a long time. you should definitely continue...

you made Luna so perfectly. you did an AMAZING job.

wow.
nuttx chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Sweet.
Kal-Ella chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
lovely! extrememly lovely! this was very well written. it's definitely one of my favorite harry/luna stories. i loved it. you did a great job. _
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I can't believe its only got a few reviews! _ It's so cool, man...

Just wondering... why did Luna dress in white?
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
HOLY CRAP! this is the best HL i've read in a long time! whenever i'm depressed i'll read this. you probably shouldnt continue because its perfect the way it is. but if you want to, dont make another chapter, just make a sequel as a seperate story :)

love it!
lunafan chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
aww so sweet I loved it.

if you can..please continue! it's realyl awesome.

excellent!