Reviews for Cats: The Musical in Ten Minutes
ATouchOfMadness chapter 1 . 1/14
Laughed all the way through this!
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
One word: ROTFL! X'D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I've got to tell you this is actually my favourite thing ever. Not lying I laughed for a good 10 minutes afterwards. Thank you for writing this :)
Courtney chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I love it.
ScreamingSunshine chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I absolutely LOVE this. Seriously, I thought I was gonna pee. XD I love the whole backstage Macavity/Plato thing too, it's a funny and cool idea. Overall, BEST THING EVER.
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I don't know how many times I've read this...but I just laugh more and more every time :D This is a brilliant story/screenplay...now excuse me while I read it again ;) haha.
AMAZING work! Keep writing :)
nick kilpatrick chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
cool,and very funny,
i love the part when rum-tum tugger call mistofolees "sparkle-butt!'' you could add the part
where mistofolees makes old D look like he's shakeing ,and have mistofolees say "wow,
is he jigglayy!''
Bombastrap chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
My friend was literally screaming with laughter when she was reading this.

It's hard to do that.

Great job!
Lealeigh Rush chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was hilarious! Poor Misto kept gettin' picked on, Old D picks someone to die and they're all excited about it... except Pounce. :]

Great story.
Lunaflora chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh my goodness, I couldn't stop laughing! This was so funny! Great job!
comelixia chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Thats not in the real one!
Shirakami and Legolas chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
it's been an hour and I still can't stop laughing. bravo! i love it.
styrie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'm a big fan of Cats, so this had me laughing my butt off. If you think about it, most of it's true... Which is halfway sad. Anyway, it was great.
Cettie chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOL! The Sparkle-butt part was funny. Loved it.
Imogen chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is a great story and very humorous otherwise. I think it would deserve 9.5/10 because I think it needs some dialogue.

By Imogen 8 yrs old