Reviews for Sunshine
Jodie Antonia chapter 22 . 5/27
Still waiting on a sequel! :)
I downloaded this to my kindle about 10 years ago and ever since have periodically reread it as I love the story line. Wish I knew what happened next though! X
Raishujd chapter 19 . 5/14
You still didn't tell us what was up with Peter
Raishujd chapter 7 . 5/14
Underage wizards and witches are not permitted to perform magic outside their school! why did you miss it? it doesn't feel good to me

And also my dad wouldn't let me share a room with a guy LOL
He would rather clean a room
Raishujd chapter 2 . 5/14
OMG!
My nick name is also Sunshine. And I hate being with drama's of girls too. I also prefer being with men rather than with drama queens.
I am starting to feel like this is a story about me!
yeah. I love this story
Guest chapter 22 . 1/11/2019
When is the Sequel coming!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/11/2019
I love ur fic it's beautiful
ramen-no-juustu chapter 22 . 7/25/2018
that fic was great... i new i shouldnt have read the last chapter. i knew it. too much feels
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2015
Hi! I really love this story/ I will be adding it to my favs when I log in to my FF account. Everything about this is perfect. this is the first lady marauder story I've read/ its perfect/ I hope i can find some more.
LeahPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
this is such a fantastic story.
one of my favorite sirius stories.
you are so talented.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I really really love this story so far! I like how Sirius is so protective and that he really understands Joie and sympathizes with her 3 I also just like your writing style. It uses magic and everything but it's realistic too. We'll done!
Digital-Pinapple chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Okay. This is the best sirius fic I've read so far ! Cant wait to read the sequel.!
Lewtam chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
Please make a sequel! I'm honestly in tears and I want to see what happens through her pregnancy, through harry and to Sirius breaking out and then dying, so please finish this and don't leave it like this.. It's heartbreaking. Just a few things, the whole rape issue made me a little angry that you kinda downplayed a lot. You brought it up obviously with when they finally have sex but I still feel like if someone was raped like that then they would react more than going silent fora few months and then not even reporting him.. He could have done it to others? Also, the deaths of lily and James and then Sirius, he fiancé, getting taken to Azkaban would have been a bug blow up, but yet again I feel like you really downplayed it :/ not that I'm saying that you should go over the top and say she broke down and attempted suicide. But more like that she's broken? Anyway, please make a sequel! :)
LilPrincess95 chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
I love this story. Please put up a sequel!
SableUnstable chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
Awesome, truly awesome! Off to see if you've posted the sequel now! (I really, really, REALLY hope you have!)
MiaIsBoredAKF chapter 1 . 7/27/2013