Reviews for Harry Potter & the Dragon of Azkaban
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/4
Is this part of a series? This feels like it;'s a continuation.
Morgan Lovegood chapter 10 . 2/16
Fantastic story love the dragons
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/19
Well I guess this is another good story left to die. Yo! Zyber Elthone! You do play golf by any chance? cause it going on FOUR! years now since the last update.
bronze chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I doubt that it's a simple case of writers block after this length of time! Three plus years with no update for this story! And it was so good! Yeah, there are other Harry's a dragon animagus stories out there but none like this! So go out and find your muse and drag her back to you computer. Then do whatever it takes to make her more then happy enough to inspire you to complete your stories. Cause it ain't easy trying to find Harry Potter Dragon animagus stories! Ask Bing and you get a few. But must've come fromother authors recommendations. That's how I found yours.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
I honestly kind of thought that Lunary was, like, Luna or something. hahaha!
That would'a been a cool plot twist, actually... huh.
But I rather hope you come back to this someday. I want to know more about Harry's perspective of what's happening now. haha
Neat story! ya. :)
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Mississippi Dragon chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
this so needs an update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Amazing story
Rex chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
This is a very good and interesting story, I applaude your imagination with it. I noticed it was written back in 2005 so hope you will eventually get back around to writing more to it or better yet finishing it. Good luck with life and I'll be bookmarking your home page after perusing any of your other works.

Rex Morgan
LandlessLord chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
I would lie to read more.
Sheitane chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Harry the human is mated to Lumary the Dragon. xD Oh gosh, that would be a nightmare lol
KuroKitsune chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Please update this fic is amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE pls
Sammie chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
OHMYGOD YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION I LOVE IT AND ITS BEEN ABSOLUTELY FOREVER PLEASE
bardmine4 chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
this is a amazing story please keep going