Reviews for Harry Potter & the Dragon of Azkaban
Kiddy chapter 10 . 2/18
Please update this is amazing!
KawaiiBlue18 chapter 10 . 1/28
AWESOME story! I really LOVE it! Plz continue!
SortingHat chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
Normally I am not a Gary Stu person but this is at least an (A). Gary Stu fics and Mary Sue fics will never reach an E or an O (Outstanding) level.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
You should be thankful to even have a computer.

Big industry since the Apple I-phone has been pushing for people to not even have PC's and now they are calling phones *PC's* to further muddle the line when in reality they are just social media machines.

That's why Windows 8 and 10 are so f-ed up as they were hoping people would dump their old desktops for smartphones and make them one in the same.

Phones could technically be as powerful as a mid-ranged desktop PC if they wanted to but that would mean people being independent with it and being able to store stuff offline instead of relying on approved apps.

Having the computer industry and the web censored guarantees to put society in it's place and accept the one world system they wish to have.

Prior to the 2005 era the US government had VERY little interest in controlling the computer industry and probably had old Apple IIs with black and white graphics.

Agenda 21 and the controls of our life which a lot of the executive orders that are long and boring do during the event of an emergency.

Once those are declared they will never truly go away until people fight for freedom.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
BTW: AN should not be used to beg reviews. AN are to explain certain elements in the story like if people wonder why a character is behaving a certain way.

I want to know if you plan to have any of the characters figure out Dumb Old Door's meddling or if you'll continue to make them stupid as monkeys on dope.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
I generally ignore Mary Sue style fanfics as most of them are like I said written brashly often on a smartphone so a lot of detail is rushed and characters overpowered or act all cry baby about tripping over a root and ruining their lipstick. Oh boo hoo!

However this does have enough detail in between action scenes *if you can call it that* to explain what happens between point A and Point B to make it feel more vivid and energetic.

Just slapping more action scenes and naughty sex jokes isn't what makes a story funny except to people with low to no moral standards and should be locked up to prevent hurting anybody.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
I know why he has four eyes. Because he is the male version of the dreaded Mary Sue!

There problem solved!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
I can automatically tell this came from a computer before you said you were ungrounded.

Fanfics typed from a *smart* phone with tiny keys come out awful or typed from a laptop with equally tiny keys.

Those devices are great for instant streaming or surfing but to do anything serious that goes beyond basic apps you will need a regular computer.

Since Windows 7 era both Apple and Microsoft have been trying to go the *smartphone model* by making it where you can only do things from their store and make legacy software incompatible with new OS.

Windows Vista started the broken compatibility trend for MS and Apple's OS was whatever was beyond the first OSX. OS X has a built in emulator to operate software on the 9 series.

The best modern Apple OS is Yosmittee or however the shit you spell it!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Wouldn't be weird if the media just referred to escape prisoners by their SID number and cell number they left?

This is live breaking news! A massive jail break happened from Azkaban as a single inmate broke thru the roof of their cell. Crawled thru the maintance tunnels behind the cells sawing off several security bars then broke thru the roof before hopping to freedom!

The inmate SID number is 10333356 from cell block 3 cell #120. He is not known to have access to weapons but be careful just the same!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Is this part of a series? This feels like it;'s a continuation.
Morganite109 chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
Fantastic story love the dragons
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/19/2016
Well I guess this is another good story left to die. Yo! Zyber Elthone! You do play golf by any chance? cause it going on FOUR! years now since the last update.
bronze chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I doubt that it's a simple case of writers block after this length of time! Three plus years with no update for this story! And it was so good! Yeah, there are other Harry's a dragon animagus stories out there but none like this! So go out and find your muse and drag her back to you computer. Then do whatever it takes to make her more then happy enough to inspire you to complete your stories. Cause it ain't easy trying to find Harry Potter Dragon animagus stories! Ask Bing and you get a few. But must've come fromother authors recommendations. That's how I found yours.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
I honestly kind of thought that Lunary was, like, Luna or something. hahaha!
That would'a been a cool plot twist, actually... huh.
But I rather hope you come back to this someday. I want to know more about Harry's perspective of what's happening now. haha
Neat story! ya. :)
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!