Reviews for Steel Rose
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I loved this story a lot, for multiple reasons, reasons which I will not delve into for simplicity's sake. Thank you.
The Sinful chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
The ending reminds me a bit of a Kit/Kei fic called Friends. It to ends on a solid note without the "happily ever after" epilogue. In that case it was Kitsune telling Naru at her (Kitsune's) wedding that despite everyting that happened "We never stopped being best..." followed by the word "Friends" used in place of The End.
Marzan chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
I read this story some years ago and came back to it by chance. It remains one of the best Love Hina fanfics out there. I hope you find time you continue writing your LH/Evangelion crossover too.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Auu!... Seems like things won't go well for Shinobu, a shame, it was just so cute seeing her trying to be sneaky in her affections :-)
HikariNiwa chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Read this all in one sitting. It's beautiful.
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
A truly well-written story. The multiple symbolism of the silver and steel roses was definately a work of art; together or separately, these two are well represented by them.

The bit with Kitsune was a good call, however "controversial" I'd imagine some found it. Simply put, that's about how one would expect her to act, given her character and the situation, as was her eventually coming around to realize that she'd made a mistake.

I have no complaints, other than the one complaint I'll always have about any really good fic: I wish it were longer. But... I GUESS it's too much to ask that they all be at least 40-50 chapters long. *sigh* I GUESS...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I don't feel like logging in on my phone so it'll be anonymous this time.

First chapter was perfect. It had the hook that drew you into the story and no, I'm pretty sure this isn't cliche.

Then came the second and third chapters which were pretty good, except I think Motoko was very out of character in the conversations with everyone except Keitaro. Motoko is very formal and would never use conjunctions like: couldn't, I'm, etc. And she also talks a lot more when she would probably sum everything in two or three sentences.
Ashleythetiger chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
good story

even tho it was sorta said this was motoko as the winner

yah made me wonder on diff pairings

also why no commenting on motokos beauty?

when she had that sketch done?

anyway enjoyed this very much thank you for writing it
Sage of Eyes chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
great
GreyWarden2009 chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
Well, I have to say, this was the most amazing story I have ever read to date, and I am so damn glad I found it, even though it is four years old. Cheers to you, and I'll be keeping an eye out for more stories by you, Random.
The Hendog chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
I do loves me a good Kei/Moto. I feel bad for Shinobu and Kitsune, but Kit moved things way to fast. And on that note...

You probably could have left out the sex scene, it felt kind of tacked on. But at least it was tactful. Poor, poor fox.

The Naru breakup scene left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't like Naru, but that just seemed petty. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Otherwise, this is a great story.

Later

-The Hendog
Haan chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Wonderful fic this. Thanks a lot.

Haan
Hokuten Mage chapter 12 . 11/6/2009
For some reason Motoko in my opinion is the most correct choice to ended up whit Keitaro the rest of the girls are a relly nut case, do i'll like a lolicon story whit Keitaro and Sarha... just for the hell of it.

nice story a litle short in the end

but who cares keep up the good job.
wrig2277 chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
Hey, I also want to congratulate Hawker-748 for this piece as well. As you mentioned, Hawker-748 did help a lot with the plot and character development. To both of you, Great Job!
wrig2277 chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
Hey, the first time I read your work I read "Stability" and couldn't believe what I was reading. That story was absolutely amazing! Then after reading the first chapter of this story, I knew I was in for more of the same. You are one of the best Love Hina fanfiction writers of all time. You seem to keep the characters in character which greatly adds to the believability of this story. "Steel Rose" and "Stability" are two of my all time favorite Love Hina fanfictions. What also amazes me is the sharp contrast between the stories "Steel Rose" and "Stability". You are able to make the characters believable in both stories, and anybody who has read "Steel Rose" and "Stability" know how these stories differ in about every way imaginable. You are an absolutley incredible writer. I want to congratulate you on another work well done!