Reviews for Dreaming of Cats
Dattatreya chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Good to see a decent Cat story.
Dreaming-Cat-369 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow... That's sad
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I think I love everything you write... you're most definitly my favourite author :D

bb xx
jamjar chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Lovely fic. Excellent blending of point of view, the way it switches between Cat and Fiddle, and the ending is just spot on. Just a really good piece of writing, you know?
Seregwen Morthil chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i just wanted to say that i think i owe you a review, and an apology; i've read quite a few of youre fics and never once thought to review properly. i am quite ashamed. this is a really good fic, and more than a bit funny, too; it has that little quirkiness that sets apart a good one-shot from a bland one-shot. i really do like your name; i suppose the quote in you bio says it all, really, hm? keep up with the good one-shots,

Seri
The Toaster chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I owe you a proper review, don't I.

Beautiful descriptions of the garden. You can picture it oh-so perfectly in places, although this may have more to do with the Chinese Star Jasmine growing outside my window (the wind's blowing the smell right through my window; now my room smells).

A few little things:

"However, on occasion a new Tom (who likes to be scratched below the jaw, which Aunt Mabel faithfully does when she visits the Vicar’s wife) has entered town, cock-sure and nine-lifed, Fiddle has had to take him down."

On the occasions when? A few words need to be changed.

"His authority in the town is rarely challenged – just as the townsfolk defer to the Castle in all matters but cricket, the cats defer to Fiddle with vague thoughts of magical doom."

Don't like the dash. Want... semicolon... wah...

I also don't like the slashes. They... jolt you out a little bit. Maybe it's just me.

A couple of typos. "Splitters" should be "splinters". Maybe splitters is a word... Dictionary . com, I call upon you!